Your VR Experience
Thanks to the latest advances in standalone Virtual Reality headsets now it’s possible to deploy a VR experiences anywhere. Now, the technology allows the customers to enjoy Virtual Environments in the most natural way possible. What we are offering is a plug&play solution that will allow your customer to enjoy the experiences from the first second they wear the Virtual Reality headset.
Car manufacturers can use it for the customer to show their latest models and the customer will be able to interact with them.
Furniture providers can use it to increase more sales since the applications allow to decorate in the most natural way the house of their dreams.
Other business can use it to showcase their products and allow the customers to interact with them engaging them to your trademark.
In a world where online sales are becoming the standard, our technology will allow the business to drive customers to their physical places because they will love to enjoy this technology.
We are experts and we have perfected the technical part so the cost of development of a custom experience is affordable by any business.
Articles about Your VR Experience:
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- March 10, 2021 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2021
- October 30, 2020 5 ways the pandemic will push innovation
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- August 6, 2020 Tallinn-based Wolf3D raises €1.2 million to bring selfie-based personal avatars to games and VR
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- June 15, 2020 How to build and maintain a remote team without losing your head
- June 11, 2020 “Business travel is on the rise – we’ve just experienced a delay”: Interview with TravelPerk’s co-founder and CEO Avi Meir
- June 10, 2020 10 inspiring book recommendations for innovating in the ‘new normal’
- May 12, 2020 5 European AR and VR startups helping us all work remotely
- April 28, 2020 “We are seeing a real appetite for virtual tourism”: Interview with Culture Trip’s CEO Kris
- March 30, 2020 Kaspersky Innovation Hub announces global call for gaming startups (Sponsored)
- February 18, 2020 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 10, 2020 10 European EdTech startups changing the face of education in 2020
- December 23, 2019 “Authenticity and purpose are really important”: Interview with Roccamore Founder, Frederikke
- November 28, 2019 10 Helsinki-based startups to watch out for in 2020 and beyond
- September 6, 2019 10 video game startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond