The current version, the WINGCOPTER 178, is designed to carry up to 6 kilograms of additional payload, covers great distances of up to 120 kilometers and sets the benchmark for commercial VTOL drones, with a world-speed-record of 240 km/h.
The WINGCOPTER can be flown autonomously or in position control mode.
Delivering medical commodities to remote health facilities as well as parcels and food to private customers via WINGCOPTER – we create technologies to save and improve lives, as our vision is to create a better tomorrow for everyone by building the future of aviation.
Contact us: [email protected]
Articles about Wingcopter:
- January 29, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 66 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 25-29, 2021)
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- May 22, 2020 Drone pioneer Wingcopter a winner of German Government COVID-19 hackathon
- March 20, 2020 10 German startups that will crush it in 2020 and beyond – despite Coronavirus
- March 5, 2020 Drone startup Wingcopter secures a further seven-digit investment from Corecam
- December 13, 2019 German drone startup Wingcopter receives seven-digit investment to continue saving lives