Right People Group Digital
Right People Group is a freelance consultant company delivering IT and management consultants to both the private and public sector.
Originally a Danish company, Right People Group Digital GmbH was founded in Germany as the international HQs for a European expansion.
Right People Group is specialized in quickly finding the perfect expert for a on-site projects based on the customer’s requirements. Through the international organisation and an extensive partner network, a delivery of experts across markets is also possible.
Fueling the international expansion is the digital presence where customer across sectors find Right People Group and get in touch to find the IT resources they need.
Articles about Right People Group Digital:
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- July 9, 2021 “It is safe to say that the martech industry as a whole is thriving”: Interview with Storyblok’s founder, Dominik Angerer
- July 5, 2021 “French startups that have a US presence raise 2.3x more capital”: Interview with Olivier Huez, Partner at VC firm Red River West
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 14, 2021 UK-based Dishpatch raises €11.6 million to grow its ‘finish-at-home’ meal kit
- June 3, 2021 Insurtech startup Anorak raises €5.8 million to scale up its automated insurance companion
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- May 17, 2021 10 European dating startups to find your partner after lockdown
- May 10, 2021 “Startups are key to the twin digital and green transition”: Interview with Helen Kopman, Deputy Head of Unit for Digital Innovation & Blockchain, European Commission
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- April 28, 2021 Endeit Capital to invest €250 million in European tech scale-ups
- March 10, 2021 “The ‘monopoly’ of banks is being tested”: Interview with Modularbank’s co-founder and CEO Vilve Vene
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- February 17, 2021 “One of the main challenges still facing cryptocurrency is its adoption”: Interview with Luno’s co-founder and CEO, Marcus Swanepoel