Right People Group Digital
Right People Group is a freelance consultant company delivering IT and management consultants to both the private and public sector.
Originally a Danish company, Right People Group Digital GmbH was founded in Germany as the international HQs for a European expansion.
Right People Group is specialized in quickly finding the perfect expert for a on-site projects based on the customer’s requirements. Through the international organisation and an extensive partner network, a delivery of experts across markets is also possible.
Fueling the international expansion is the digital presence where customer across sectors find Right People Group and get in touch to find the IT resources they need.
Articles about Right People Group Digital:
- October 26, 2020 How to hire the right talent for your startup remotely
- October 14, 2020 Oporto-based Didimo, a creator of high-fidelity digital humans, announces €1 million funding
- September 10, 2020 Belgian startup InviteDesk raises €500K to grow its event marketing software internationally
- August 10, 2020 Lisbon’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- August 3, 2020 British startup Planet Smart City partners with UN-Habitat on slum upgrading initiatives in Kenya
- July 22, 2020 Dublin-based Quorum secures €1.7 million to grow its B2C chat app for small passionate businesses
- July 22, 2020 Teenpreneurs! Spotlight on 5 of the most kickass teen entrepreneurs in Europe
- July 21, 2020 “I see a bright future for edtech”: Interview with GoStudent’s CEO Felix Ohswald
- July 14, 2020 How to build an amazing user community around your startup – even post-COVID
- July 13, 2020 20 of Europe’s most influential female startup voices to follow on Twitter
- May 20, 2020 “Telemedicine is going to become mainstream”: Interview with Alan’s CEO Jean-Charles Samuelian-Werve
- May 19, 2020 “It is time for reinvention”: Interview with Startup Macedonia’s co-founder and Balkans super-connector, Nina Nikolikj
- May 12, 2020 Bring! the grocery shopping app, snaps up €3.8 million
- May 6, 2020 “It takes a certain attitude”: Interview with Arduino’s co-founder and Coronavirusmakers organiser David Cuartielles
- April 24, 2020 “The Prime Minister was very curious about our project”: Interview with Deedmob’s co-founders
- April 23, 2020 The rise of sextech in social isolation and its surprising effects
- April 21, 2020 10 cool tools to jazz up your online work meetings