Real Research operates in the area of ‘Research Tools’ in the biotech sector. We have developed an innovative, patented LifeGel technology that revolutionizes the research process by transforming it from ineffective and expensive 2D cell culture to a much more reliable and efficient 3D culture.
Our standardized hydrogel products allow pharmaceutical companies to carry out their drug development process efficiently, safely and cost-effectively. We estimate that our method will reduce the use of laboratory animals in research on new drugs 100 times, reduce the cost of preclinical tests by 35 percent and boost the probability of finding new drugs 10 times, increasing the success factor from the current 2-3 percent to as much as 20-30 percent.
Articles about Real Research:
- January 31, 2023 10 Skyrocketing Swedish startups to watch in 2023!
- January 30, 2023 Berlin-based XbyX – Women in Balance secures new funding for its menopause marketplace
- January 27, 2023 6 Lessons on resilience from emerging markets for European startups
- January 27, 2023 Selfies for skincare | Interview with Anastasia Georgievskaya, CEO and Co-founder, Haut.AI
- January 26, 2023 10 super exciting Greek startups to watch in 2023 and beyond!
- January 25, 2023 BibeCoffee brews up €2.1 million to shake up the coffee industry with digital tech
- January 24, 2023 Top 10 super-promising startups from Luxembourg to follow in 2023
- January 24, 2023 Paris-based PASQAL lands €100 million to advance the future of quantum computing
- January 23, 2023 Paris-based Welinq secures €5 million to scale up quantum computing with quantum memories
- January 20, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 16-20)
- January 19, 2023 Austrian startup Arkeon picks up €2.75 million for its sustainable protein solution
- January 17, 2023 10 super promising Norway-based startups to watch this year!
- January 17, 2023 What’s in store for VC in 2023? Insights from Miguel Fernandez Larrea, co-founder and CEO of Capchase
- January 13, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 9-13)
- January 13, 2023 The power of personality in the pitch room | Insights from Darryl Sparey, Founder of Hard Numbers
- January 11, 2023 Norwegian startup Hystar cashes in €24 million for its large-scale green hydrogen production solution
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- January 10, 2023 Manchester-based QV Bioelectronics secures over €2 million for its revolutionary brain tumour treatment