THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRIVACY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS ARE THOSE THAT ARE DEVELOPED ON A WELL-DEFINED AND PRACTICAL FRAMEWORK. THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRIVACY TEAMS ARE THOSE THAT USE APPROPRIATE TOOLS TO TURN PRIVACY OBJECTIVES INTO PRACTICAL PRIVACY MANAGEMENT TASKS THAT CAN EASILY BE MANAGED BY MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TEAMS.
PRIVAY MAPS GUIDES USERS ON THEIR PRIVACY COMPLIANCE JOURNEY. IT STARTS WITH DEVELOPING A PRIVACY AGENDA ALIGNED TO CORPORATE OBJECTIVES, CONTINUES THROUGH TO AUTOMATICALLY GENERATING AN APPROPRIATE SET OF TASKS AND THEN SUPPORTS USERS TO COMPLETE THOSE TASKS THROUGH AN INTEGRATED SET OF TOOLS.
THE PLATFORM HAS BEEN INSPIRED BY THE NIST PRIVACY MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK AND CREATED BY AN INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRIVACY PROFESSIONALS CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGIST.
Articles about Privacy Map:
- January 27, 2023 Selfies for skincare | Interview with Anastasia Georgievskaya, CEO and Co-founder, Haut.AI
- December 16, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 12-16)
- November 9, 2022 A new generation of adtech that prioritises personalisation but doesn’t compromise privacy | Interview with Beatgrid
- October 3, 2022 Greentech Report: Milestones, Funding and Important Updates in September 2022
- September 5, 2022 Freshsales Suite: The CRM of choice for European startups (Sponsored)
- December 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 29-Dec. 3)
- December 2, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 27 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 25, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 25 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- July 28, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 20 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- September 1, 2020 5 European Google competitors to watch
- July 2, 2020 The self-titled “G-spot of Europe”: Lithuania’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 4, 2020 Cybersecurity in COVID-19 times: Join the PwC Cybersecurity Day 2020 (Sponsored)
- March 9, 2020 “The next Amazon and Google will come up from the blockchain space”: Interview with elrond’s CEO Beniamin
- October 11, 2019 Open banking: what’s in it for traditional banks and fintech startups? Part 2 of 2
- April 12, 2019 LiveRamp acquires Amsterdam-based Faktor to streamline consent management across the web
- February 21, 2019 Dope shit: 10 European startups innovating in the marijuana market