Open Source University
According to industry-wide research, about 30% of professional certificates are falsified worldwide. We have developed a blockchain anti-falsification solution for academic diplomas and certificates. The platform provides a quick, simple, and cost-effective way for educators to store & verify certificates on the blockchain. Aiming to become the safety standard for the knowledge-based economy our mission is to enable learners to showcase their educational credentials in an indisputable manner.
Articles about Open Source University:
- March 5, 2021 Hungarian coding school, Codecool, receives another round of €7 million investment
- February 22, 2021 10 promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2021
- December 15, 2020 Hamburg-based Taxdoo raises €17 million to bring automated compliance to European e-commerce
- December 15, 2020 British startup Recycleye raises €1.3 million to turn trash into treasure, expanding across Europe
- November 20, 2020 Astanor Ventures launches Europe’s largest impact fund at €274.6 million to back agri-food and ocean tech startups
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 16, 2020 “Don’t wait around for a mentor to find you”: Interview with the CEO of Code First Girls, Anna Brailsford
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- August 26, 2020 Belgian startup Ampacimon raises €4 million for its power grid monitoring tech
- August 13, 2020 The Hague’s startup ecosystem: A hub for positive social impact?
- July 13, 2020 20 of Europe’s most influential female startup voices to follow on Twitter
- July 10, 2020 How to build a Minimum Viable Brand Experience for your startup
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- July 2, 2020 The self-titled “G-spot of Europe”: Lithuania’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 23, 2020 Women coders: Meet these 10 European coding academies improving gender equality
- June 18, 2020 Munich-based agritech FarmInsect nabs a six-figure sum to use insects for animal feed
- June 1, 2020 Banco Santander launches “Santander X Tomorrow Challenge” to find solutions to the major challenges of post covid-19 (Sponsored)