Open Source University
According to industry-wide research, about 30% of professional certificates are falsified worldwide. We have developed a blockchain anti-falsification solution for academic diplomas and certificates. The platform provides a quick, simple, and cost-effective way for educators to store & verify certificates on the blockchain. Aiming to become the safety standard for the knowledge-based economy our mission is to enable learners to showcase their educational credentials in an indisputable manner.
Articles about Open Source University:
- December 22, 2022 We just interviewed ChatGPT. The answers to our straightforward questions might surprise you!
- December 19, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- December 6, 2022 One Peak closes 3rd fund at around €1 billion to back fast-growing B2B software companies across Europe and Israel
- November 28, 2022 Harnessing AM for a sustainable, circular world | Interview with the Founders of f3nice
- November 22, 2022 London-based Here We Flo picks up €1.9 million to bring a cultural shift to period care and sexual health
- November 15, 2022 Madrid-based ifeel raises €10 million to support employee mental health and wellbeing
- November 15, 2022 Meet the EIT Digital Challenge 2022 winners!
- November 2, 2022 8 CleanTech startups catching our eye for the year ahead
- October 27, 2022 Berlin, Paris, London: A quick look into Europe’s TOP3 startup ecosystems
- October 27, 2022 Oxford Medical Simulation secures €2.4 million to tackle the healthcare staff crisis with better training
- October 14, 2022 German startup cylib closes €3.6 million for its fresh approach to battery recycling
- October 11, 2022 Tallinn-based Cloud Factory raises €2 million for its scalable zero-waste jewellery factory
- October 10, 2022 Inventing the future with scientific breakthroughs: Interview with Tess van Stekelenburg from Hummingbird Ventures
- October 5, 2022 10 exciting Milan-based startups we’re keeping a close eye on!
- October 4, 2022 Ada Ventures launches second fund following first close of €41 million to back overlooked founders and markets
- September 22, 2022 10 top-tier European university accelerator programmes
- September 21, 2022 Does Europe’s entrepreneurial ecosystem have an inclusivity problem?
- September 16, 2022 Arbonics: The Estonian startup building a new forest economy in the fight against climate change