Metry is a global directory for energy data that helps energy consumers to discover potential energy savings in buildings, businesses and households.
On the Metry platform energy users can collect, organize and connect their energy data to third party services.
Metry is used by energy utilities, real estate companies and energy service providers that wants to make energy a bit more understandable and engaging to everybody.
Specialities are Collecting energy data, Secure energy-data distribution, Energy visualization, API business models, Global directory for energy data, Marketplace for energy saving, greentech, and proptech
Articles about Metry:
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- August 21, 2020 Helsinki-based Quuppa nabs €20 million for its real-time Bluetooth location tracking (with centimetre accuracy)
- June 24, 2020 Scotland-based Epipole raises €1.66 million to expand with its eyecare technology to the US
- May 26, 2020 10 most promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2020
- February 24, 2020 Riga-based Mintos launches mobile app for its investment platform
- February 3, 2020 10 promising European robotics startups to watch in 2020
- August 27, 2019 Agtech disruptors: 10 European startups innovating in agricultural technology
- July 27, 2018 10 Irish startups to look out for in 2018 and beyond
- February 28, 2017 Berlin-based IoT success story relayr acquires AI data security startup Neokami
- January 9, 2017 Amsterdam-based myTomorrows raises €10 million to improve access to drugs in development for physicians and patients