Juro is an end-to-end contract collaboration and management platform that helps businesses agree terms faster, while giving deep insight into contract data.
The AI-enabled system offers contract creation, negotiation, e-signing and analytics, saving businesses up to 96% of time spent on contracts.
Juro is backed by Union Square Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of TransferWise, Gumtree and Indeed.com. Used by legal, HR and sales teams, Juro boasts a wide customer base that includes Deliveroo, Reach plc and Skyscanner.
Articles about Juro:
- November 23, 2022 Benefit of a customisable HR tech stack for scaling companies | Interview with Giovanni Luperti, CEO, Humaans
- April 4, 2022 10 European legaltech startups shaking up the industry to improve our daily lives
- January 21, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 17-21)
- January 17, 2022 London-based Juro lands €20 million for its all-in-one contract automation platform
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- January 7, 2020 London-based Juro raises over €4.4 million to make contracts more collaborative
- June 9, 2016 Nextlaw Labs partners with Seedcamp to identify the top legal tech startups