High Performance Battery
High Performance Battery specializes in the research and development of high-tech batteries.
By using the solid-state electrolyte developed by us, the capacity of our battery will remain almost constant over its lifetime. No matter how heavy the battery is used. Our battery technology is safe because our electrolyte is non-flammable and the battery is non-explosive. No critical raw materials are needed for production. This also improves the environmental balance by more than half compared to conventional lithium-ion batteries.
Articles about High Performance Battery:
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- July 6, 2021 Grenoble-based Verkor nabs €100 million to develop high-performance sustainable battery cells in France
- March 15, 2021 British startup FocalPoint raises €7 million to accelerate roll-out of high accuracy satellite positioning software
- September 7, 2020 Amsterdam-based AMMP raises €1.15 million to grow its software for renewable energy companies in emerging markets
- February 21, 2020 French NAWATechnologies raises €13 million to build next-gen cleantech battery cells
- August 2, 2019 Starfunding: 10 European startups funded by stars
- January 30, 2019 German startup instagrid raises seven-digit round to fund its mobile power solutions
- May 3, 2017 20 of Europe’s most successful entrepreneurs under 30
- August 3, 2016 Estonia’s Skeleton Technologies receives €13 million to revolutionize how energy is stored