EURO AERO is a specialised supervisory and flight management company with a wide range of global network partners and agents. In Slovakia, we offer a comprehensive range of passenger, ramp, cargo and mail services. We also provide representation for airlines and are able to assist with crew administration. In addition, we provide VIP lounge and executive aviation services.
Our expertise is in handling flights and flight management. Having access to key personnel at the relevant authorities ensures client needs are handled promptly, including emergency cases.
We aim to provide our clients with the very best possible services and practices at consistently competitive prices and in a time-efficient manner. At EURO AERO we recognise that amongst the growing demands in aviation, time is a key resource. We also understand the mutable nature of schedules and work tirelessly behind the scenes to achieve a seamless experience for every flight. Successful journeys are dependent on extensive knowledge and experience, good connections and often a lot of persistence, particularly on short notice.
Articles about Euro Aero:
- February 17, 2021 10 promising Ireland-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 21, 2021 10 rising star startups from Slovakia to watch in 2021
- December 11, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 68 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 7-11, 2020)
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 10, 2020 How are drones changing the face of agriculture?
- October 30, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 26-30, 2020)
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 12, 2020 Innovating with plastics? Join this cool Engineering Acceleration programme (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2020 Swedish startup Heart Aerospace unveils electric aircraft tech to make fossil fuel-free flying a reality
- September 18, 2020 “By 2025, VR/XR collaboration will be the new standard in working life”: Interview with Varjo’s CEO, Timo Toikkanen
- September 4, 2020 Berlin-based space startup LiveEO secures six-figure sum to make ‘Earth Observation’ a standard enterprise service
- July 22, 2020 Budapest-based AerinX lands €2 million to take its digital aircraft maintenance solutions international
- June 18, 2020 Metz-based 45-8 ENERGY lands €1.3 million to bring helium production to Europe
- June 9, 2020 5 European startups preparing us for social distancing in the ‘new normal’
- June 1, 2020 Valencia-based Zeleros raises €7 million to lead the development of hyperloop in Europe
- April 10, 2020 North Macedonia: Skopje’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 2, 2020 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2020 and beyond
- February 11, 2020 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2020