EURO AERO is a specialised supervisory and flight management company with a wide range of global network partners and agents. In Slovakia, we offer a comprehensive range of passenger, ramp, cargo and mail services. We also provide representation for airlines and are able to assist with crew administration. In addition, we provide VIP lounge and executive aviation services.
Our expertise is in handling flights and flight management. Having access to key personnel at the relevant authorities ensures client needs are handled promptly, including emergency cases.
We aim to provide our clients with the very best possible services and practices at consistently competitive prices and in a time-efficient manner. At EURO AERO we recognise that amongst the growing demands in aviation, time is a key resource. We also understand the mutable nature of schedules and work tirelessly behind the scenes to achieve a seamless experience for every flight. Successful journeys are dependent on extensive knowledge and experience, good connections and often a lot of persistence, particularly on short notice.
Articles about Euro Aero:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 11, 2021 Berlin-based Incari lands €15 million Series A funding to lead new generations of human-machine interfaces
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)
- April 29, 2021 Irish drone delivery startup Manna raises €20.6 million to scale internationally & expand R&D
- April 27, 2021 Rennes-based UNSEENLABS snaps up €20 million for its satellite geolocation tech
- April 9, 2021 UK-based B2B manufacturing platform Geomiq raises €3.3 million
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- February 17, 2021 10 promising Ireland-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 21, 2021 10 rising star startups from Slovakia to watch in 2021
- December 11, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 68 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 7-11, 2020)
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 10, 2020 How are drones changing the face of agriculture?
- October 30, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 26-30, 2020)
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 12, 2020 Innovating with plastics? Join this cool Engineering Acceleration programme (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2020 Swedish startup Heart Aerospace unveils electric aircraft tech to make fossil fuel-free flying a reality