Elite is a design platform that searches the best designers on the market to fulfil your design needs and shape your future. After one sprint, you do not get one, but three design proposals. Then, it is up to you to choose the one of your preference & continue the design process.
Matching you with the best Creatives.
Elite is a network of internationally selected professionals - outsourced & crowdsourced - to deliver the best design work.
By continuous communication, Elite ensures rapid concession of your customised projects. No matter the budget, time scope or difficulty of your challenge.
Professional management and messaging system to ensure an easy and smooth online collaboration.’
Articles about Elite:
- December 1, 2022 Belgian startup Classified Cycling pedals up a gear with a €22 million capital boost
- September 16, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 12-16)
- September 13, 2022 Swedish startup SunRoof raises €15 million to fuel a new renewable energy generation
- September 12, 2022 Aarhus-based Kollektiv takes off with €1.5 million to empower everyone to fulfil their athletic potential
- August 8, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- July 11, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones this week
- July 1, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 27 – July 1)
- June 24, 2022 10 unmissable movies and series every entrepreneur should stream on Netflix
- January 26, 2022 The O-1 Visa for Startup Founders: Where to Start and How to Qualify for this U.S. Work Visa (Sponsored)
- November 29, 2021 Berlin-based Timeless secures €12 million in mission to democratise investment in luxury assets
- November 22, 2021 10 Belfast-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- November 5, 2021 Dublin-based sports analytics company Kitman Labs secures €45 million for its AI solutions to increase athlete performance and health
- October 28, 2021 Finance for All: Santander and Oxentia Foundation launch Santander X Global Challenge (Sponsored)
- October 4, 2021 London-based femtech startup Jennis raised €1.17 million to become go-to-app for helping women improve their hormonal health
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- May 27, 2021 Bucharest-based SeedBlink nabs €3 million, with €1.1 million from its own crowdfunding platform
- April 19, 2021 London-based MunchFit, fitness food startup, raises €1.3 million via Crowdcube campaign
- September 16, 2020 Crista Galli Ventures launches evergreen fund to revolutionise healthtech investing in Europe