Elite is a design platform that searches the best designers on the market to fulfil your design needs and shape your future. After one sprint, you do not get one, but three design proposals. Then, it is up to you to choose the one of your preference & continue the design process.
Matching you with the best Creatives.
Elite is a network of internationally selected professionals – outsourced & crowdsourced – to deliver the best design work.
By continuous communication, Elite ensures rapid concession of your customised projects. No matter the budget, time scope or difficulty of your challenge.
Professional management and messaging system to ensure an easy and smooth online collaboration.’
Articles about Elite:
- September 16, 2020 Crista Galli Ventures launches evergreen fund to revolutionise healthtech investing in Europe
- August 25, 2020 Helsinki-based Supermetrics raises €40 million to expand its MarTech tool across existing global markets
- July 21, 2020 “I see a bright future for edtech”: Interview with GoStudent’s CEO Felix Ohswald
- April 28, 2020 Irish startup Glofox raises €9.2 million to help gyms offer online workouts
- November 26, 2019 Stockholm-based Detectify secures €21.5 million to bring world-class cyber security to everyone
- October 14, 2019 London-based Hiro Capital launches a €100 million fund for UK and EU gaming and esports startups
- September 2, 2019 In October, SaaStock will bring together companies accounting for half the global revenue of the industry (Sponsored)
- July 26, 2019 The 15 best coding schools and coding bootcamps in Europe
- July 16, 2019 Imitation simply wasn’t enough: A Wimdu post-mortem
- May 15, 2019 Dublin-based Glofox raises €9 million Series A for its boutique fitness studio management platform
- May 6, 2019 German group dating app Go Crush welcomes new angel investor
- March 13, 2019 Paris’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- February 18, 2019 Berlin-based startup Mambu raises €30 million for its SaaS platform to power fintechs
- November 30, 2018 Navigating the hurdles of hardware startups (Sponsored)
- November 16, 2018 THQ Nordic continues its expansion with the acquisition of Bugbear Entertainment, Coffee Stain Studios, and Expeditions
- July 12, 2018 Finnish HealthTech startup Oura Health raises additional €5 million to help more people to sleep better
- June 13, 2018 Crowdinvesting: Start angel investing with Envestio – even with a small budget (Sponsored)
- April 10, 2018 How innovative companies are leading the way regarding company culture