Hydroponic fodder is highly nutrient fodder.
we would like to establish Hydroponic unit in highly drought area. this system is able to produce from small room in bulk. its cheaper than to open field fodder and silage and available whole year.
open area Fodder Cost per kg PKR 8.00/kg or USD 0.057/kg and available only 3 month
DRY Fodder 30 kg or USD 0.057 kg
silage: PKR 12 /kg or USD 0.085
Hydroponic fodder: PKR 3 kg or 0.021/ kg
different is 5 kg or USD 0.035/kg
Hydroponic cargo is easy to grow, available whole year, no need acres land, no pest and fertilizer highy nutrient.
house hold farmers
Articles about Dua enterprises:
- October 21, 2021 Join BIO-Europe on October 27 and tune in to the InnoStars Awards 2021 (Sponsored)
- October 21, 2021 Hamburg-based circular bioeconomy startup traceless materials receives a €2.42 million EIC grant to quickly scale up its technology
- September 24, 2021 Luxembourg connects startups and high-performance computing (Sponsored)
- September 1, 2021 5 sales mistakes to avoid as an early-stage B2B startup
- July 13, 2021 10 great accounting tools for startups
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 14, 2021 Swedish micro-mobility startup Vässla secures €9 million to launch a ‘Club’ rental platform
- May 27, 2021 Oslo-based Vev secures €5 million to grow its visual editor for developers
- April 1, 2021 10 great reasons why you should start a social impact startup
- March 4, 2021 “There is a huge opportunity for SaaS companies in 2021”: Interview with Paddle’s co-founder Christian Owens
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 10, 2021 10 promising Norwegian startups to keep an eye on in 2021
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 12, 2020 Ligence, a Lithuanian startup, wins the EIT Health InnoStars Awards 2020 (Sponsored)
- October 19, 2020 British AI-video intelligence startup Pimloc raises €1.5 million to protect visual data
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- October 14, 2020 Oporto-based Didimo, a creator of high-fidelity digital humans, announces €1 million funding