Hydroponic fodder is highly nutrient fodder.
we would like to establish Hydroponic unit in highly drought area. this system is able to produce from small room in bulk. its cheaper than to open field fodder and silage and available whole year.
open area Fodder Cost per kg PKR 8.00/kg or USD 0.057/kg and available only 3 month
DRY Fodder 30 kg or USD 0.057 kg
silage: PKR 12 /kg or USD 0.085
Hydroponic fodder: PKR 3 kg or 0.021/ kg
different is 5 kg or USD 0.035/kg
Hydroponic cargo is easy to grow, available whole year, no need acres land, no pest and fertilizer highy nutrient.
house hold farmers
Articles about Dua enterprises:
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 14, 2021 Swedish micro-mobility startup Vässla secures €9 million to launch a ‘Club’ rental platform
- May 27, 2021 Oslo-based Vev secures €5 million to grow its visual editor for developers
- April 1, 2021 10 great reasons why you should start a social impact startup
- March 4, 2021 “There is a huge opportunity for SaaS companies in 2021”: Interview with Paddle’s co-founder Christian Owens
- February 24, 2021 “Take care of your team. Building a business is a marathon”: Interview with Ringover’s CEO, Renaud Charvet
- February 10, 2021 10 promising Norwegian startups to keep an eye on in 2021
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 12, 2020 Ligence, a Lithuanian startup, wins the EIT Health InnoStars Awards 2020 (Sponsored)
- October 19, 2020 British AI-video intelligence startup Pimloc raises €1.5 million to protect visual data
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- October 14, 2020 Oporto-based Didimo, a creator of high-fidelity digital humans, announces €1 million funding
- September 23, 2020 Join EIT Health InnoStars Awards and meet Europe’s 15 most promising healthcare startups in 2020 (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2020 Warsaw-based Versabox nabs €2.5 million to expand its logistics robots internationally
- September 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 61 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 14-18, 2020)
- August 25, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool startup jobs waiting for you in London
- July 24, 2020 Italian VC Lumen Ventures launches a €25 million fund for innovative tech startups