Articles about Develop Diverse:
- September 3, 2021 ‘Purpose banking’ for startups: How to incorporate your values into your finances?
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- August 25, 2021 Paris-based Shares.io raises €8.5 million to launch first social and investing app
- August 20, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 16-20)
- August 19, 2021 What are investors looking for when scouting sustainability startups?
- August 18, 2021 Copenhagen-based Develop Diverse lands €2.5 million to fight unconscious bias
- August 17, 2021 Vienna’s fintech unicorn Bitpanda now valued at €3.48 billion after raising more than €223 million in Series C funding
- August 6, 2021 “Make a difference with the things that make you different”: Interview with Diversity VC’s new CEO, Ladi Greenstreet and COO, Daisy Onubogu
- July 22, 2021 Berlin-based GraphCMS raises €8.4 million to help global companies deliver digital experiences at scale
- July 9, 2021 “It is safe to say that the martech industry as a whole is thriving”: Interview with Storyblok’s founder, Dominik Angerer
- July 5, 2021 “French startups that have a US presence raise 2.3x more capital”: Interview with Olivier Huez, Partner at VC firm Red River West
- June 30, 2021 Berlin-based Urban Sports Club lands €80 million to grow its online sports membership
- June 23, 2021 Danish startup Layerise lands €3 million to replace user manuals with interactive digital assistants
- June 22, 2021 Portuguese startup LOQR raises €8 million to transform the banking and financial sector
- June 21, 2021 10 Black founders of European startups to watch in 2021 & beyond
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- May 18, 2021 UK-based Healios raises €8.1 million to expand its digital mental health services for children and young people
- May 3, 2021 “The traditional way of banking will be a rare event”: Interview with Pomelo Pay’s founder & CEO, Vincent Choi