Key features include digital cash terminal, digital checks, bookkeeping, billing and invoicing, audit and compliance management, expense management and more.
DAB allows businesses to accept payments by wireless method using their mobile devices as a cash register, to capture expense details and categorize them under suitable headers. The solution allows to send billings and invoices to tax registry automatically.
You could track regular cash flow, identifies patterns in daily transactions to see the balance of costs and benefits of your business. Every employer can submit their business expenses and check the status of tax activity online.
The bank reconciliation feature within DAB allows users to process digital checks in real time, making sure that the bank reflects current cash availability in personal cabinet. The solution integrates with existing banking systems, credit card accounts, CRM and payroll management systems to sync information across applications in real time and helps avoid repetitive data entry.
Articles about DAB Software:
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- March 24, 2021 Calling all mobility startups! Join MobilityXlab to collaborate with six leading corporates (Sponsored)
- March 18, 2021 How the pandemic is reversing Italy’s “brain drain”: Interviews with the Italian startup ecosystem
- March 9, 2021 “It always starts with the founder, their story, how they see the world”: Interview with investor Julia Hawkins, General Partner at LocalGlobe & Latitude
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 18, 2021 10 promising Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- February 17, 2021 10 promising Ireland-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 26, 2021 Bordeaux-based Elwin raises €2 million to scale up its wealth management solution
- January 22, 2021 Relocation startup Perchpeek raises €2.2 million to help employees work anywhere
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- December 18, 2020 Finnish startup Surrogate.tv raises €2 million seed round for its remote play social platform
- December 11, 2020 Central European Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners announced
- November 27, 2020 The Nordic Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners have been announced!
- November 20, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 76 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 16-20, 2020)
- October 14, 2020 Estonian startup BotGuard raises €500K to fight malicious bots
- September 28, 2020 How has the pandemic changed the face of edtech?
- August 14, 2020 Kyiv-based Liki24, an e-commerce platform for medicine delivery, raises €4.2 million to expand internationally
- August 12, 2020 La Famiglia announces €50 million fund to uncover the next-generation of B2B giants