Key features include digital cash terminal, digital checks, bookkeeping, billing and invoicing, audit and compliance management, expense management and more.
DAB allows businesses to accept payments by wireless method using their mobile devices as a cash register, to capture expense details and categorize them under suitable headers. The solution allows to send billings and invoices to tax registry automatically.
You could track regular cash flow, identifies patterns in daily transactions to see the balance of costs and benefits of your business. Every employer can submit their business expenses and check the status of tax activity online.
The bank reconciliation feature within DAB allows users to process digital checks in real time, making sure that the bank reflects current cash availability in personal cabinet. The solution integrates with existing banking systems, credit card accounts, CRM and payroll management systems to sync information across applications in real time and helps avoid repetitive data entry.
Articles about DAB Software:
- October 14, 2020 Estonian startup BotGuard raises €500K to fight malicious bots
- September 28, 2020 How has the pandemic changed the face of edtech?
- August 14, 2020 Kyiv-based Liki24, an e-commerce platform for medicine delivery, raises €4.2 million to expand internationally
- August 12, 2020 La Famiglia announces €50 million fund to uncover the next-generation of B2B giants
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- June 17, 2020 London-based SLAMcore raises €4.4 million to meet growing demand for robotics
- June 4, 2020 Cybersecurity in COVID-19 times: Join the PwC Cybersecurity Day 2020 (Sponsored)
- May 25, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 exciting startup jobs waiting for you in sunny Spain
- May 13, 2020 German startup Emteria, the ‘industrial’ version of Android, raises €1.3 million
- April 17, 2020 5 cool European startups shaking up the film industry
- April 10, 2020 North Macedonia: Skopje’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 17, 2020 10 promising cybersecurity startups to watch in 2020
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation
- February 11, 2020 Oxx raises €122.9 million to invest in European SaaS startups
- January 23, 2020 Belgian startup StoryChief raises €1.1 million to support content editors and marketers