Key features include digital cash terminal, digital checks, bookkeeping, billing and invoicing, audit and compliance management, expense management and more.
DAB allows businesses to accept payments by wireless method using their mobile devices as a cash register, to capture expense details and categorize them under suitable headers. The solution allows to send billings and invoices to tax registry automatically.
You could track regular cash flow, identifies patterns in daily transactions to see the balance of costs and benefits of your business. Every employer can submit their business expenses and check the status of tax activity online.
The bank reconciliation feature within DAB allows users to process digital checks in real time, making sure that the bank reflects current cash availability in personal cabinet. The solution integrates with existing banking systems, credit card accounts, CRM and payroll management systems to sync information across applications in real time and helps avoid repetitive data entry.
Articles about DAB Software:
- August 24, 2021 UK-based phos secures €2 million for its contactless payment acceptance solution for mobile
- August 20, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 16-20)
- August 20, 2021 10 promising Cologne-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 18, 2021 Copenhagen-based Develop Diverse lands €2.5 million to fight unconscious bias
- August 13, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 9-13)
- August 12, 2021 10 Manchester-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- August 6, 2021 10 Bucharest-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 5, 2021 10 promising Vilnius-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 4, 2021 10 The Hague startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 2, 2021 10 promising Düsseldorf-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 16, 2021 Riga-based audio technology innovator Sonarworks raises over €5 million to scale its SoundID licensing business
- July 13, 2021 10 great accounting tools for startups
- June 22, 2021 10 great tools to boost the productivity of your startup team in 2021
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)