BOOK YOUR SPACE
Book your Space is a marketplace where people Can fond offices spaces, coworking spaces , popup stores wherever the place they are.
Articles about BOOK YOUR SPACE:
- February 3, 2023 Breaking the glass ceiling: How women are tackling tech’s gender gap
- January 27, 2023 Selfies for skincare | Interview with Anastasia Georgievskaya, CEO and Co-founder, Haut.AI
- January 13, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 9-13)
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- January 9, 2023 European healthtech in 2023 | With insights from Medudoc Founder, Mona Ciotta
- January 4, 2023 Raising funds for a B2B SaaS startup: What’s it really like? An interview with Niclas Mollin, Founder of Occtoo
- December 22, 2022 We just interviewed ChatGPT. The answers to our straightforward questions might surprise you!
- December 14, 2022 Want to positively impact public health? Apply now for the 2023 NHS Market Access Accelerator! (Sponsored)
- November 23, 2022 Benefit of a customisable HR tech stack for scaling companies | Interview with Giovanni Luperti, CEO, Humaans
- November 21, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 16, 2022 Accelerating global decarbonization | Interview with Rachel Delacour, CEO and Co-Founder of Sweep
- November 9, 2022 A new generation of adtech that prioritises personalisation but doesn’t compromise privacy | Interview with Beatgrid
- November 8, 2022 Meet NeoKe: The winner of the FutureTravel Summit 2022 Pitch Competition!
- October 28, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct 24-28)
- October 26, 2022 UK-based gynae health startup Daye raises €11.5 million to launch at-home screening kit and bridge the gender health gap
- October 24, 2022 Get armed for success with Gong’s competitive battlecard template (Sponsored)
- October 18, 2022 10 European startups building trustworthy adtech
- October 11, 2022 Barcelona-based Factorial bags over €120 million and becomes Europe’s newest unicorn