Blend acts as a third party that lists a variety of coffee blends from multiple Roasters across the UK. Users can filter products via the variables that matter most to them: tasting notes, location, roast level, country of origin, roasting date and even blends that are best suited for certain brewing methods (espresso, filter, etc).
Articles about Blend:
- September 21, 2022 Munich-based Hakuna locks in €4 million for its embedded insurance solution
- September 20, 2022 10 super exciting early-stage Vienna-based startups to watch!
- September 13, 2022 Battle of the Startup Cities: Madrid vs Barcelona
- September 5, 2022 Freshsales Suite: The CRM of choice for European startups (Sponsored)
- September 5, 2022 UK-based Apricity raises €17 million for its virtual fertility clinic and embarks on European expansion
- September 2, 2022 What’s next for the fashion industry? The tech startups weaving fresh trends
- August 29, 2022 EIT Digital Challenge 2022: What’s the big deal?
- August 26, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 22-26)
- August 25, 2022 Danish startup Neurons lands over €6 million to help brands understand and predict customer behaviours
- August 24, 2022 The WeRoad Journey: Connecting people, culture and stories | Interview with Erika De Santi
- August 24, 2022 Berlin-based SageWealth bags €500k for its next-gen sustainable investing and advisory platform
- August 11, 2022 Improving the care of pregnant women through AI – Interview with Sonio CEO Cécile Brosset
- August 8, 2022 London-based KatKin picks up €21.6 million to bring healthier cat food to pet parents across the world
- August 4, 2022 Healthtech startup Cera Care secures over €310 million to empower better at-home care
- July 25, 2022 Lottie lands €7 million to simplify the search for quality elderly care and picks up a valuation of over €52 million
- June 30, 2022 Swedish startup Goatlane picks up €500k to redesign golf sneakers
- June 30, 2022 UK fintech unicorn Zilch secures an additional €47.9 million for its BNPL platform
- June 23, 2022 UK-based BotsAndUs scores €12.3 million to make warehouses more efficient with AI and robots