Articles about Bit bio:
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 19, 2020 Italian e-mobility scaleup Blubrake lands €5.2 million to expand its innovative safety tech for e-bikes
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- October 1, 2020 French beautytech 4.5.6 Skin, dedicated to melanin-rich complexions, raises €700K and unveils first skincare line
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- September 16, 2020 Crista Galli Ventures launches evergreen fund to revolutionise healthtech investing in Europe
- August 31, 2020 British femtech Callaly, inventor of the ‘tampliner’, lands €1.9 million via Crowdcube to expand internationally
- August 3, 2020 “Insects will play an important role in tomorrow’s food chain”: Interview with Aude Guo, co-founder of Innovafeed
- July 22, 2020 Why Romania, Hong Kong and Singapore are great places to start a business (Sponsored)
- July 15, 2020 300% growth in Q1 of this year – Interview with Devan Hughes, founder and CEO of the grocery delivery platform Buymie
- July 9, 2020 Europe’s green search engine Ecosia reaches milestone of 100 million trees planted
- July 3, 2020 Episode 1 of the EU-Startups Podcast: The BIG PITCH!
- July 1, 2020 Copenhagen-based Beyond Leather Materials raises €1.1 million to make sustainable leather from apple pulp
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Bit bio
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing