Asya is focused on people who want to become more mindful in their daily lives - those willing to improve relationships with friends and family or looking to gain an advantage at the workplace via self-development.
By design, Asya is a privacy-first app. The app doesn't store the content of conversations and doesn't transcribe anything into text as the AI models are designed only to use biometric features of the voice. We only focus on aspects of your voice that are not directly related to the content of conversation. This ethical AI approach ensures the appropriate data is collected without invading privacy.
Articles about Asya:
- February 24, 2022 10 awesome Latvian startups catching our attention in 2022
- February 11, 2020 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 21, 2019 Riga-based Asya raises €120k to launch its AI app to create more mindful conversations
- January 21, 2019 Belgian ‘safety tech’ startup Phasya raises almost €1 million for its drowsiness detection software
- January 10, 2018 Berlin-based FinTech startup Penta accuses TransferWise to have stolen its debit card branding