Articles about Alén Space:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 17, 2021 Fortino Capital closes €105 million fund for promising early-stage B2B software & tech companies across Europe
- June 14, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 1: How will we consume food at work? An interview with Laura Gomez, CEO of Catevering
- June 11, 2021 Why B2B startups will be the dominant startup species in Europe
- June 7, 2021 Finnish food intelligence startup Veri lands €3.2 million to take its health monitor international
- June 7, 2021 “Most success stories are startups designed to be international from day one”: Interview with Plant an App’s founder & CEO, Bogdan Litescu
- June 3, 2021 “The more technology available for women, the better”: Interview with Natural Cycles’ co-founder and CEO, Elina Berglund
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- May 13, 2021 “The mission is to improve the quality of urban life through predictive urban tree maintenance”: Interview with greeHill’s CEO and Co-Founder, Gabor Goertz
- May 4, 2021 Rockstart, accelerator and VC, closes its AgriFood fund at €22 million
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 29, 2021 “We push boundaries. This is the only way to beat fraudsters, who themselves are constantly adapting”: Interview with SEON’s CEO & co-founder, Tamas Kadar
- April 27, 2021 British e-commerce startup aisle 3 lands around €290K to become ‘the Wikipedia of product search’
- April 27, 2021 Brussels-based insurtech startup Qover raises €20.7 million to accelerate momentum globally
- April 26, 2021 Moritz Kreppel, co-founder and CEO of Urban Sports Club, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 20, 2021 Boom! Here comes the agenda for the EU-Startups Summit (28-30 April)
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield