AIRR was established in 2019 and specializes in solutions to automate the process of making investment decisions. The service offers a single SaaS solution for venture funds, private equity funds, family offices, angels, and any other professional investors. The functionality of the platform is extensive and provides a classic set of professional investor tools: portfolio valuation and management, pipeline generation, reporting and accounting, investor onboarding, KYC, and data storage. The service offers a mobile application, a web portal that is localized in 5 languages, and two separate products - AIRR Metrics and AIRR Leads. AIRR is built as an open integration platform that allows exporting all data through APIs and integrating ready-made solutions in the investment management market. Pipedrive, Salesforce, Xero, PowerBI, Qlik, Docusign - more than 18 integrations are available at the moment. The company also provides the opportunity to implement new integrations upon request.
Articles about AIRR:
- July 26, 2022 10 super promising Lisbon-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- April 8, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (April 4 – 8)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 16, 2021 Portuguese grocery delivery startup Bairro secures €1.2 million in funding only after 5 months in the market
- August 27, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 23-27)
- August 7, 2018 Overview of the 10 best co-working spaces in Lisbon
- July 19, 2018 Overview of the 10 best co-working spaces in Porto
- July 6, 2016 Travel & co-working: Make your way to the Lisbon Web Summit