We all face procrastination and need a little help to refocus our energy to get things done. With remote work becoming the norm, it’s never been more important to have someone who’s got your back and who checks in with you whether you’re on track and following through on your plans. Even though most people avoid it, accountability works. It really works.
ABOVE POTENTIAL is an accountability coaching & productivity service for entrepreneurs, creatives and executives to activate their untapped potential.
You will get paired with your personal coach who holds you accountable and helps you avoid procrastination, follow through on tasks and finish what you want to get done.
Stop Procrastinating. Start Producing. Double Productivity.
Articles about ABOVE POTENTIAL:
- September 21, 2022 Does Europe’s entrepreneurial ecosystem have an inclusivity problem?
- September 15, 2022 Paris-based foodtech startup Standing Ovation wraps up €12 million funding round to develop sustainable milk protein alternatives
- August 24, 2022 The WeRoad Journey: Connecting people, culture and stories | Interview with Erika De Santi
- August 23, 2022 Belgian startup Setle lands €1.5 million to build up its platform supporting sustainable renovations
- July 26, 2022 Scaleup Landing Pad Hamburg: Supporting scaleups to grow and expand! (Sponsored)
- July 15, 2022 Europe’s most impressive coworking spaces
- July 7, 2022 London-based YuLife secures over €117 million for its insurtech inspiring people to live their best lives
- March 23, 2022 “The Nordics have had great ingredients to create a thriving tech space for a long time” – Interview with Cristina Koehn, Partner and Head of Nordics at Picus Capital
- March 8, 2022 “We must continue uplifting each other”: Interview with Vivienne Hsu, CMO at Sokin
- February 10, 2022 10 fantastic Danish startups to keep an eye on in 2022 and beyond!
- February 10, 2022 Munich’s Yoummday lands €30 million to bring new work models into the world of customer services
- January 13, 2022 10 exceptionally promising Dutch startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- December 20, 2021 “Looking back, it was very important to make mistakes”: Interview with KoRo founder and CEO Constantinos Calios
- December 14, 2021 Frankfurt-based Grovy raises €3 million for its quick grocery delivery service that puts sustainability and work culture first
- December 9, 2021 Where GovTech startups are solving the global challenges of climate change (Sponsored)
- October 26, 2021 Join the InnoStars Awards on October 27 to see emerging health tech stars pitching (Sponsored)
- October 21, 2021 Join BIO-Europe on October 27 and tune in to the InnoStars Awards 2021 (Sponsored)
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?