We all face procrastination and need a little help to refocus our energy to get things done. With remote work becoming the norm, it’s never been more important to have someone who’s got your back and who checks in with you whether you’re on track and following through on your plans. Even though most people avoid it, accountability works. It really works.
ABOVE POTENTIAL is an accountability coaching & productivity service for entrepreneurs, creatives and executives to activate their untapped potential.
You will get paired with your personal coach who holds you accountable and helps you avoid procrastination, follow through on tasks and finish what you want to get done.
Stop Procrastinating. Start Producing. Double Productivity.
Articles about ABOVE POTENTIAL:
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 30, 2021 Shaken or stirred? 10 European drinktech startups shaking up 2021
- August 11, 2021 Why VC valuations increase and why this might be a trap
- August 5, 2021 Why your startup needs more time, than money
- July 16, 2021 These are the biggest mistakes startups make before reaching an MVP
- July 15, 2021 What is Moonshot thinking, and how can I use it in my startup?
- July 6, 2021 5 growth marketing strategies to try in 2021
- June 24, 2021 10 costly & risky mistakes too many startups make regarding marketing & branding (Sponsored)
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- May 31, 2021 What’s it really like to fundraise whilst pregnant? Female founders share their stories
- May 26, 2021 Growth Marketing 101: What is it, and how does it work?
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- April 20, 2021 Last chance to validate your agritech innovation! Apply for EIT Food’s Test Farms programme! (Sponsored)
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- March 26, 2021 Hardwork, timing or luck? The powerful trio behind your startup’s success
- March 4, 2021 German neobroker nextmarkets receives €24.8 million in Series B funding round
- January 14, 2021 Boost your Italy/Spain expansion with a media-for-equity deal (Sponsored)
- January 12, 2021 What’s stopping lab meat technology from taking over the meat industry?