We all face procrastination and need a little help to refocus our energy to get things done. With remote work becoming the norm, it’s never been more important to have someone who’s got your back and who checks in with you whether you’re on track and following through on your plans. Even though most people avoid it, accountability works. It really works.
ABOVE POTENTIAL is an accountability coaching & productivity service for entrepreneurs, creatives and executives to activate their untapped potential.
You will get paired with your personal coach who holds you accountable and helps you avoid procrastination, follow through on tasks and finish what you want to get done.
Stop Procrastinating. Start Producing. Double Productivity.
Articles about ABOVE POTENTIAL:
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- May 31, 2021 What’s it really like to fundraise whilst pregnant? Female founders share their stories
- May 26, 2021 Growth Marketing 101: What is it, and how does it work?
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- April 20, 2021 Last chance to validate your agritech innovation! Apply for EIT Food’s Test Farms programme! (Sponsored)
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- March 26, 2021 Hardwork, timing or luck? The powerful trio behind your startup’s success
- March 4, 2021 German neobroker nextmarkets receives €24.8 million in Series B funding round
- January 14, 2021 Boost your Italy/Spain expansion with a media-for-equity deal (Sponsored)
- January 12, 2021 What’s stopping lab meat technology from taking over the meat industry?
- December 14, 2020 10 PR mistakes every startup makes (and how to avoid them)
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 20, 2020 London-based cleantech startup Sunswap secures €420k grant funding for its zero-emission transport refrigeration units
- November 10, 2020 How are drones changing the face of agriculture?
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- October 26, 2020 How to hire the right talent for your startup remotely
- October 26, 2020 Excellent future prospects for digital health startups in the Ruhr region (Sponsored)