This year we are co-hosting the third edition of the FutureTravel Summit that will take place on October 27th in Barcelona at Fabrica Antigua Estrella Damm.
The exclusive event will bring together around 400 travel innovators & startups, investors, industry leaders, and influencers from across the globe. With Barcelona as its captivating setting, a city that encapsulates the very essence of travel and tourism, the FutureTravel Summit provides an unmatched opportunity to engage in a worldwide conversation about the future of the travel industry.
FutureTravel Summit is a premium space for travel professionals to meet face-to-face, share insights, discuss business strategies and identify global trends that are shaping and impacting the travel industry.
Here are some impressions from last year’s FutureTravel Summit:
The event will have inspiring keynote speakers, panel discussions, and most importantly:
An exciting Pitch Competition with 10 of the world’s most promising early-stage travel startups!
Today, we are officially opening the application phase for the FutureTravel Pitch Competition! Our goal will be to showcase some of the world’s most exciting travel startups out there. Sound like you? Apply here!
The Prize Package:
The 10 finalists who will pitch during the FutureTravel Summit will be announced on August 10th.
The winning startup team of the FutureTravel Pitch Competition will receive a prize package with a value of around €55,000 in credits. The prize package items include the following:
- €36k of Scaleway cloud credits as part of their Growth Stage Startup Program. The Scaleway cloud credits will be given in 12 x €3k monthly installments.
- €9.9k in credits for an explainer video maker account of simpleshow. This enterprise license corresponds to 1 year and includes up to 5 users, and it contains all customization features and access to all the assets on the platform.
- 1 year Guru Plan for SEMrush worth €2.2k, which gives you access to their SEO and online visibility management SaaS platform.
- €2k of Miro credits to be spent on every plan. Miro’s platform has already helped over 50 million users improve collaboration, reduce costs, and accelerate time to market.
- Exhibition table at the EU-Startups Summit 2024, including 3 event tickets (total package value: ~€2k).
- 5 week Fundraising Masterclass worth €1,200 by Ennea Capital Partners, a program for VC-ready travel tech startups to master raising venture capital.
- 6 months free of NotionPlus & Unlimited AI, which gives you access to the all-in-one workspace that combines notes, docs, project management, and wikis — and makes them all customizable.
- 3 event tickets to participate in the next edition of the FutureTravel Summit 2024.
The winner will also be proudly mentioned in the FutureTravel Newsletter, and prominently featured by EU-Startups and other publications.
The selected teams will get a lot of valuable feedback from a jury of well-known venture capital investors: Virginia Bassano (Eight Roads), Victor Cuxart (Nauta Capital), Jan-Frederik Valentin (Ennea Capital Partners), and Marta Pinho (Amadeus Ventures). In addition, we’ll have many more VC firms, business angels and startup accelerators among our attendees.
If you’d like to pitch your startup with a 3-minute-presentation on stage in front of a diverse and influential audience of investors, travel industry leaders, media and an expert jury, you can now apply here! The application deadline is July 28th.
Your startup should be focused on travel and/or hospitality, in the pre-seed or seed stage, and not older than 3 years. And by the way: If you are not a subscriber of the free weekly FutureTravel newsletter yet, make sure to sign up now in order not to miss any updates about the event!