Are you a software company looking to modernize your application? If you’re looking to benefit from public cloud hosting and to provide your customers with a scalable and flexible ‘software-as-a-service’ solution, then read on!
In these changing times, it can be complicated as a founder to make sure your startup stays relevant for the market, and to build the capabilities to expand your software business. One way to make sure you have your SaaS foundation covered and plan for the continued evolution of your cloud-enabled business model is with the Tech Data Solution Factory for ISVs.
Are you curious to learn more? Join the free, live panel session on the 3rd of February. 2021 to learn from the Tech Data cloud solution team and their guest SaaS experts, on how to master key transformation areas and successfully move to public cloud hosting.
By joining, you’ll get to listen in to these insightful sessions:
- The SaaS opportunity for ISVs and introduction to the Tech Data Solution Factory for ISVs – with the Tech Data Cloud Solutions Team
- The SaaS business case and how to successfully transition from the on-prem to the SaaS financial model – with René van Erk, CEO at ISVWorld
- The Azure advantage for ISVs moving to the cloud – with Peter Hendrickx, Azure SMB Lead at Microsoft
- How to plan for the transition to a SaaS delivery: cloud design and migration – with Job Verhagen, CEO at Intercept
- Solution Factory for ISVs services tracks – with Tech Data Cloud Solutions Team
- Q&A session
You’ll learn more about how the Tech Data Solution Factory for ISVs helps you digitize your solution and business and supports you in opening and expanding your distribution channel, by leveraging Tech Data’s global community of 125K+ technology partners and customers.
Sign up for the free webinar on 3rd February 2021 here, before spaces run out!