Are you a startup working to impact people’s quality of life, protection, or customer experience? Then this could be your chance to accelerate your business to the next level.
The INsure business acceleration programme starts in October 2020 and aims to offer innovative startups the chance to connect with Ageas Portugal Group to test and validate their solutions with a paid Proof of Concept. The successful PoCs then have the opportunity to be scaled up, both nationally in Portugal and internationally.
In case you’re wondering, Ageas Portugal Group is present in 14 countries in Europe and Asia, and has 190 years of experience in the provision of life and non-life insurance solutions for millions of customers. In other words, they know a thing or two about scaling and growing in these sectors.
Selected startups will benefit from:
- Paid contribution for development of their POC
- Project scale-up after the POC phase
- A concrete collaboration opportunity
- A strong partnership with H-Farm
- Logistics and technical advantages (e.g. workspaces, internet, coffee!)
How do I apply?
INsure is looking for startups with complete teams, who are already technologically-verified, and have a working product already launched or ready to be launched in the market. They should be working in one of these areas:
- Tech for Insurance: Solutions capable of optimizing and speeding up all operational processes while improving efficiency and security)
- Future of healthcare: Solutions and technologies capable of addressing modern healthcare needs
- Quest for happiness: Solutions and new business models to support people in their improved quality of life, and well-being.
The programme will start in October 2020 with a kick-off meeting, followed by four sprints dedicated to define, build or adapt the solution. The final demo day will be held in Portugal.