On the 13th of April, we’re going to host this year’s edition of the EU-Startups Conference at the HTW Berlin. We’ll have inspiring speakers like the founders of 9flats, Qype, Just Eat, Slush, CareerFoundry, Teamleader and RCKT, great networking opportunities with delicious food, and most importantly:
An exciting Pitch Competition with 15 startup teams. Our goal is to showcase some of Europe’s best seed and pre-seed startups out there!
The Prize: The winning startup of this year’s Pitch Competition will receive a prize package worth €11,000 and will be prominently featured on EU-Startups.com.
In detail the prize package includes the following:
- SendGrid Prize (value: ~€2,950) – Exclusive membership of the SendGrid Accelerate program (great mentors) and you’ll get one year of free access to the SendGrid Pro 300K Plan, which lets you send up to 300K emails/month, as well as 52k profiles in Marketing Campaigns, and a 6 month starter package with Loader.io.
- Teamleader Prize (value: €3,600) – A Teamleader-Account including all features for two users and two years. Bringing CRM, project management and invoicing together with an intuitive software solution, Teamleader enables your team to collaborate, organize and build your business.
- 99designs Prize – You’ll receive €1,000 in 99designs credits for the world’s largest on-demand design marketplace. This enables you to hold a design contest to get the absolutely best logo, web or corporate design for your startup.
- AWS Prize – You’ll receive $3,000 in credits for hosting services from Amazon Web Services. AWS provides startups with an affordable, easy to use infrastructure needed to scale and grow any size business.
- EU-Startups Prize – You’ll receive €690 in credits for our job board on EU-Statups.com. This helps you to find great talent and grow your team.
The Jury: The participating teams will get a lot of valuable feedback from an jury of well known investors and experts. The jury includes Kinga Stanislawska – Founder and Managing Partner of Experior Venture Fund, Alexander Kölpin – Managing Director of WestTech Ventures, and Thomas P. Offner – Senior Manager at PwC. We might add one additional investor to the jury team within the coming weeks.
Apply now: If you’re interested to pitch your startup with a 3-minute-presentation in front of an interested audience of 400 people (investors, startup enthusiasts, media people and an expert jury), please apply now by sending an email to Thomas@EU-Startups.com. Tell us about your business model and the current stage of your startup (4-5 sentences) or send us a short pitch deck! -> The application deadline is the 12th of March!
Precondition: Your startup should be in pre-seed or seed stage, not older than 2 years, should have raised no VC funding yet (or less than €500K) and has to be based in Europe.
Tickets: If you’re planning to attend this year’s EU-Startups Conference, we highly recommend you to purchase your ticket now! We kept it affordable: The two ticket categories we’re offering (€49/€99) already include food and drinks during our networking break. Tickets can be purchased here!