On the 24th of June, we’re going to host this year’s edition of the EU-Startups Conference at the Microsoft Atrium Berlin. We’ll have inspiring speakers like the founders of GetYourGuide, Close.io and Marley Spoon, a panel discussion with Europe’s leading crowdfunding platforms, a networking break with delicious food, but most importantly:
An exciting Pitch Competition with 15 startup teams. Our goal is to showcase some of Europe’s best seed and pre-seed startups out there!
The Prize: The winning startup will receive a prize package worth €5,000, and will be prominently featured on EU-Startups.com. In detail the prize package includes the following:
- SendGrid Prize (value: ~€2.930) – Exclusive membership of the SendGrid Accelerate program (great mentors) and you’ll get one year of free access to the SendGrid Pro 300K Plan, which lets you send up to 300K emails/month, as well as 52k profiles in Marketing Campaigns, and a 6 month starter package with Loader.io.
- 99designs Prize – You’ll receive €800 in 99designs credits for the world’s largest on-demand design marketplace. This enables you to hold a design contest to get the absolutely best logo, web or corporate design for your startup.
- EU-Startups Prize – You’ll receive €770 in credits for our job board on EU-Statups.com. This helps you to find great talent and grow your team.
- Cash Prize – Last but not least, the winning startup will receive a cash prize of €500.
The Jury: The participating teams will get a lot of valuable feedback from an expert jury of well known investors. The jury includes:
- Marie-Helene Ametsreiter: A Partner at the VC firm Speedinvest and a TV personality in “2 Minuten 2 Millionen“ – the Austrian version of Shark Tank.
- Mathias Ockenfels: Pricipal at Point Nine Capital – an early-stage venture capital firm primarily focused on SaaS and online marketplaces.
- Chiara Sommer: Investment Manager at High-Tech Gründerfonds – the most active European investor in tech startups.
Apply now: If you’re interested to pitch your startup with a 3-minute-presentation in front of an interested audience of 200 people (investors, startup enthusiasts, media people and an expert jury), please apply by sending an email to [email protected] Tell us about your business model and the current stage of your startup (4-5 sentences) or send us a short pitch deck! -> The application deadline is the 24th of May!
Precondition: Your startup should be in pre-seed or seed stage, not older than 2 years, should have raised no VC funding yet (or less than €500K) and has to be based in Europe.
Tickets: If you’re planning to attend this year’s EU-Startups Conference, we highly recommend you purchase your ticket now! We kept it affordable: The two ticket categories we’re offering (€39/€79) already include food and drinks during our networking break. Tickets can be purchased here!