- Support the team in every area touching the digital business operations.
- Help implementing new features and functionality on our website and digital assets.
- Assist to maintain and update our infrastructures and assets (scripts, automations, etc )
- Back the team in insuring high-performance and availability with all aspects of the CMS Perform routine updates to WordPress core, plugins, backups, and other dependencies
- Assist the marketing team implementing new content (blog articles, new web pages.
- Current enrolled student with studies in computer science, information system management, business information systems, business intelligence, or a comparable course of study
- Willing to work in the office in Berlin (remote and home not possible)
- Being able and willing to work in the interdisciplinary areas of technology and business
- Self-motivated, a problem solver, and quickly learn new technology and standards
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Proven Experience with WordPress (personal projects, University projects, etc.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector, etc.
- Basic understanding of information systems and data integration
What makes you outstanding for this position (but not disqualifying you if you don't) :
- Being able to work with automation builders' tools like Zapier, Make.com, etc.
- Good understanding of database systems MySQL, and SQL server.
- Having experience with analytic services
- Google Analytic (GTM), Matomo Experience with eCommerce cart (Woocommerce is a ++)
- German skills
If you can imagine yourself in this role, here are some other reasons why BigRep is the place for you :
- We all share the same enthusiasm for 3D printing and we get to work on our own designs and prints
- As a growing start-up company with solid funding, our team members have many opportunities to build and grow their careers
- We are one of the few mechanical engineering start- ups in Berlin - if you are looking for a hands-on mentality, we are the right place
Our offices are located in Kreuzberg in the heart of Berlin, in a pleasant neighborhood with a mix of schools,
A few employees in a Berlin loft built the BigRep ONE printer prototype that kick-started the business.
Now almost 100 employees in three locations work together in our industrial 3D printer manufacturing company and three printer models have already been released.
We are one of the most recognizable large-scale 3D printing brands and have been successfully transitioning from prototype to end-use part production.
We believe that success as a manufacturer in this space means offering customers not just a machine for additive manufacturing but a complete digital production solution.
To make this a reality we have assembled a team of experts in marketing, design, innovation, software, control systems and hardware.
Many of us come from the 3D printing industry but all of us share a deep interest and passion in all things 3D printing related and want to be part of this next chapter in manufacturing history.