As a Working Student Content and Automation at LeanIX, you will bring content marketing at LeanIX to the next level.
You will take ownership of selected content pieces, and together with the team, develop content pieces that prospects and clients love. Content takes a central role in our demand generation strategy. Your job is to make sure that buyers get the right content at the right time. In order to do this, you support content production as well as the automation of the content journey. You will excel in this role if you have love for high quality IT/ tech content, marketing automation and analytics. You should have the strong desire to work in an agile and growth-oriented environment.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Support of content production, schedule and journey
- Team up with internal and external roles (e.g. designer, copywriter, translator, developer) to create compelling content
- Completion of content materials along the buyer journey by stage (awareness, consideration, decision) and target persona
- Automation of the customer journey with workflows & emails
- Innovative marketing automation solutions to reduce manual effort in daily work (e.g. prequalifying of prospects, leadscoring, data enrichment, chat bots). You will work with the latest and best tools on the market, to achieve this
- Improvement of key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), chat bots and lead-generating form with A/B tests
- Improvement of demand generation analytics
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ongoing studies in economics, business, business informatics or similar
- Minimum one previous working experience in a professional business environment
- Very high affinity towards technology and IT
- Good sense for high-quality content pieces (whitepapers, posters, infographics, blogs) in terms of IT subject matters, structure and design
- Structured and analytical mind combined with creative problem solving and very good communication skills
- Efficient at collecting and evaluating information
- Excellent English language skills, German optional
- Desire to work in an agile startup environment, where things move fast