Are you a talented Tech Lead ready to join Nestlé’s Workforce 360 Collaboration, Content and Portal Services Product team in Milan, Italy? We need you to be responsible for the technical vision of the Content and Portal Services Product and provide the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design requirements for this product. You will also facilitate and orchestrate across teams the agile and incremental delivery of targeted business outcomes in a DevOps mode. This role animates technical discussions and sharing within own team and across teams, participates in sketching sessions with the behavioral specialist, product manager and business analyst, coaches younger technology experts and partners with operations to improve the continuous delivery pipeline. You will also implement the designs proposed by Solution Architects and taste-tested with IS/IT Consumers.
A day in the life of...
- Contribute to value delivery plans to meet the objectives, typically in sync with Product Managers, Enterprise Architects and Business Analysts;
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation and selection of technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configuration;
- Drive innovation by leveraging new technologies and approach to renovate, extend and transform the existing core technology base and IS/IT estate;
- Understand, advocate and augment the business and IS/IT strategies and, more specifically, Enterprise Architecture (EA) development and product delivery;
- Hold responsibility for key system design and integration decisions around tools, processes and practices enabling teams to apply DevOps practices;
- Contribute to the Strategy on technology/tool usage to achieve Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (ID) in its area of expertise;
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to recommend solutions for improvement and lead the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the enterprise technology architecture;
- Oversee, or consults on, technology implementation and modification activities particularly for new or shared solutions with the Architecture Community;
- Works with peers (e.g., Enterprise, Information and Solutions Architects, Business Analysts) to analyze enterprise business context;
- Collaborates with experts and architecture peers to develop products that deliver business value.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated experience in:
- A product-based IS/IT organization with responsibilities for solution or data integration;
- Using hybrid IS/IT principles to deliver fit for purpose integration products and solutions;
- 8+ years of design and implementation experience in IS/IT, with Agile methodologies focusing on enablement of data flow across the ecosystem;
- Proficient in SAP Enterprise Portal as a functional, technical and development consultant;
- Experience with team leadership in an IS/IT delivery context, in a global environment with virtual teams and outsourced entities;
- Proven ability to define Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and experience delivering them rapidly and with a high rate of IS/IT consumer adoption;
- Strong experience of development life cycle methodologies (paper-based design, agile software development, rapid prototyping, lean start-up, KANBAN and DevOps);
- Experience in working with IS/IT consumers, understanding requirements and opportunities and translating them into solutions and taste-testing minimum viable products (A/B testing, etc.);
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments;
- Deep understanding of DevOps;
- Deep functional knowledge enabling to carry the technical vision;
- Curious about new technology, willingness to experiment;
- Strong experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization in English.
More about Nestlé IT Workforce 360 is Nestlé’s exciting and diverse new product-based IT team, created to bring together all products our global workforce needs for successful collaboration, engaging communication, and efficient work. We provide IT services to the entire Nestlé Group, the world’s largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018 and 308,000 employees. We continuously improve our products for the workforce, operating in 189 countries, by embracing Agile ways of working and evolving to quickly address new requirements. We design and support our solutions end-to-end. This means we not only deliver great IT solutions with the best user experience , we also quickly resolve issues as they arise. Learn more about the Nestlé Group and reasons to join us on . Please send your CV in English to be considered.