WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Designer in the Design Studios team, you will be part of a larger team in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, creating high-quality, compelling creative work. You will work with our consultant teams, completing design projects end to end by executing complex and ambiguous briefs with minimal direction, translating business language and processes into creative ideas, concepts, and engaging stories to achieve their vision and leverage storytelling in compliance with BCG standards.
You’ll participate in creative briefs that capture the business challenge, and you’ll conceptualize and ideate creative solutions, support all design decisions with creative, strategic, and/or business reasoning, and present creative concepts and discuss ideas with internal clients. Working on multiple creative projects at a time, you’ll drive their execution, confirming that clients are satisfied with the quality of the results.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You enjoy creating compelling and holistic creative visual solutions including branding and logos, brochures, infographics, iconography, (interactive) presentations, storyboards, posters, data visualization, corporate communications, web banners, prototypes and consumer mock-ups, marketing and event materials, etc. for cases, proposals, workshops, and campaigns, meeting high expectations and BCG standards
- You’re able to work on projects from creative brief to final deliverable, selecting and developing assets and executing the final production, thanks to your strong understanding of digital and print-ready artwork preparation, bleeds, and related color and image operations.
- You have a sharp eye for layout design and an awareness of design trends, as well as a gift for selecting photography, developing icons and graphics, and coordinating final print production.
- You’re skilled at solving problems under a consultative approach, ensuring adequate communication with stakeholders while managing potential interruptions and issues encountered during the project execution through effective decision-making.
- You’re eager to pitch creative concepts, mock-ups, and new and innovative ideas to internal and external clients.
- You’re able to translate business language, processes, and complex ideas into beautiful visualizations and compelling visual stories, balancing creativity, design thinking, and innovation with business acumen.
- You have structured self-organization and strong teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills. You are flexible, resilient, and highly committed, with a confident manner and the proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and highly innovative design environment.
- You are energized by design challenges that require discovery, thought partnership, innovative thinking, and team collaboration, and you are equally up to the challenge of creating great work as an individual contributor.
- You have a bachelor's degree in design, graphic design, fine arts, or a related field.
- You have at least four years of experience in a professional services environment, design start-up, or design agency.
- You have proven, strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) as well as MS Office (interactive PowerPoint); experience with Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, Sketch/InVision Studio, Verint, and ArcMap are a plus, as is a gift for free-hand illustrations and/or digital drawings.
- You’ve gained experience working in a collaborative design environment; work experience in global teams is a plus.
- You have strong knowledge of visual design and visual theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography, etc.), a sharp eye for layout design, and a strong affinity for the latest design trends and new media (augmented/virtual reality, social media, etc.)
- You have proven strong B2B experience, deep knowledge of business language, and proven client-facing experience, with persuasive and dynamic presentation skills.
- You’ve built a strong portfolio.
- You have excellent English language skills