At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is in process of expanding to new markets, such as Los Angeles, Lisbon and Dubai. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
About the team:
Secret Media Network is a digital media group focused on recommending perfect plans and discovering great places in different cities around the world. Our goal is our audience to be a city insider. Our family is composed by Secret LA, Secret NYC, Secret London, Lisboa Secreta, Paris Secret, Spanish cities: Madrid Secreto, Barcelona Secreta, Valencia Secreta and Sevilla Secreta, and more.
About the job:
We are currently looking for a Paris-based videographer to join the France team. Working within a fun, dynamic and fast-growing start-up, this new role provides an excellent opportunity for a junior videographer to showcase their skills to a large and highly engaged audience. We’re looking for someone who can create fizzy, distinctive videos about Paris life, by combining motion graphics and self-shot video.
- Attendance at various locations every week to shoot experiential videos e.g. openings, events, pop-up experiences
- Edit a wide range of social media videos; unscripted and scripted, using both original and archival footage; including branded content
- Quickly assemble edits and proactively experiment with different versions of an edit, exploring multiple directions
- Create a polished final edit with colouring, sound mix and captions to be published on social channels
- Identifying exciting potential video/photo topics and arranging shoots
- Planning, storyboarding, scripting and even casting, to turn general concepts into highly watchable, sharable pieces
We want you to join us if you have:
- Experience with scripted and unscripted web content
- Proven experience in working on professional-quality video (showreel and portfolio of previous work)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Design, Film, Communication or related field
- Fluent in English with confident in writing video copy
- Keen interest in latest trends in social media and digital video platforms
- Ability to work independently with a team
- Willingness to work outside office hours when necessary, and to tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Media Encoder
- Comfortable creating video and still imagery using digital cameras (Sony Alpha series, GoPro, iPhone, etc.)
- Motion graphics and titling experience
- Confidence in ability to create diverse video formats such as cinemagraphs, gifs and typographical animation
- Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates and the latest digital workflows
- Understanding of basic colour-correction (Premiere) and basic sound design and mixing (Premiere and Audition)
- Great work environment and great people to work with 🙂
- Flex work
- 40% off in our plans!