We currently have two core solutions: Invoice Finance which allows businesses to unlock cash against invoices that will be paid in the future, and Business Loans which allow businesses to borrow up to £100k as working capital, repaid within 1 year.
Since 2011, we've funded invoices and loans worth over £2.5 billion and helped thousands of businesses. We partner with start-ups, scale-ups and established companies in sectors like technology, media, recruitment, construction, FMCG, consulting and more.
Funding through our platform is provided by investors from around the globe, including the UK Government-owned British Business Bank.
MarketInvoice is backed by great shareholders including one of Europe's leading venture capital funds, Northzone (early investors in Spotify and iZettle), as well as the founder of Indeed.com.
As we've built out new funding solutions over the past year, and moved into supporting a more diverse range of businesses with finance, we're looking for a VP Marketing to help us scale to the next level and educate the business community on what we do.
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment:https://medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-momen...
We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader with a strong B2B background, but an overall understanding of the whole marketing landscape to drive awareness, acquisition and retention of businesses in need of our finance solutions.
Reporting directly to our CEO, you will lead and grow our 4 person marketing team and own our overall marketing strategy, working with several teams across the business.
- Develop an engaging and coherent marketing strategy that enables entrepreneurs to understand what MarketInvoice does, and how we can help them scale their operations.
- Own and allocate marketing budget across specific channels to deliver this strategy.
- Support and guide the team to execute on online/offline marketing campaigns to drive acquisition, and also test new ideas and establish a "growth hacking" mentality.
- Grow the number of businesses using our solutions, as well as deepen relationships with existing and new strategic and channel partners. Help retain businesses for longer and enable them to upgrade to more of our solutions.
- Build a stand-out brand in our space.
- Inspire the marketing team, help team members grow and develop, and add new recruits as we scale.
- Ensure marketing is working collaboratively with sales and product, champion the team internally and share knowledge and key learnings across the whole business regarding the company's marketing vision, opportunities and challenges.
- Experience in staying close to customers, and letting that drive your marketing strategy.
- Strong, proven working experience in a B2B environment - this could have been in financial services or SaaS-based B2B companies.
- Experience of working with sales and partnerships teams on customer acquisition.
- Ability to pull engaging collateral together - you understand the importance of creating, designing and distributing content.
- Working knowledge of external and internal branding
- Experience with CRM marketing
- Data driven - can manage and report on performance and ROI.
- Experience of testing and learning across different campaigns.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they’ll be yours too:
MakeItHappen | 1Team1Dream | AlwaysBeLearning
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact on our business, you will also enjoy:
- Best in class share options scheme.
- Innovation days.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited e-books.
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
- Mentoring from industry leaders.
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies.
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off.
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football, free coffee / snacks / drinks) in the heart of Shoreditch
If this role excites you, then get in touch ASAP!
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes.
We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https://www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org