WHAT’S MY ROLE?
Do you want to be part of a scale-up shaping spaces to provide users a better living and working environment? Work on innovative IoT based interaction concepts merging the physical with the digital world! Are you up for the challenge to visualize and realize interactions between spaces and people? If that's the case we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- Several years of professional experience in UX design, tackling interesting user challenges
- Experience in designing and shipping for iOS, Android and Web
- Use of high level and/or detailed prototyping to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Patience, appreciation for structure while always looking for ways to reduce complexity
- Comfort in working in interdisciplinary teams and flat hierarchies
- Agile mind-set, strong attention to detail and able to manage multiple work streams
- User-centered design processes for analyzing existing features and develop new ideas
- Precise use of detailed concepts, designs, interactive prototypes, as well as wireframing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Animation and Prototyping Tools
- Experience with some of those: Service Design, Industrial Design, User Research & Testing
- Working alongside and mentoring other designers
- Good UI and branding design experience a bonus
- Good English Skills (German would also be helpful)
YOUR PLACE TO BE!
- We offer exciting tasks in the field of IoT, cross-platform, physical/ digital
- Sensorberg is a top financed and fast growing technology start-up with an innovative business model
- Experienced founders as well as an open and dynamic international team, which will trust you right from the start and enable you to work independently
- The chance to be part of something from the very beginning, to grow with exciting new projects and thus become part of our success story in the long term
Who is Sensorberg?
Sensorberg GmbH, based in Berlin, develops hardware and software for the digitalization and automation of buildings. The proptech specializes in solutions for co-working spaces, commercial and residential real estate, and self-storage. Sensorberg installs access control systems and equips buildings with a comprehensive digital infrastructure, enabling simple and transparent control of all building processes via smartphone or tablet. Use cases include room booking, temperature control, the opening of lockers, visitor management, etc. The intelligent technology can be connected to all existing management systems. By evaluating the collected data, operators or owners can manage their buildings more effectively and efficiently. When implementing individually tailored building solutions, Sensorberg is able to fuse multiple manufacturers and access systems by connecting them to the open IoT platform.
Our team is very international and we have a culture of openness, collaboration and creativity where everyone is encouraged to take ownership in projects and present their points of view. Our working language is English and if you are tech savvy, Ruby, Kotlin or Objective-C would also be understood. Working with us at Sensorberg means having an excellent work-life-balance with family-friendly working times, right in the heart of Berlin.