Planet Expat provides career-boosting internship & job opportunities in some of the most innovative & dynamic companies in Latin America, Europe, the US and Asia. We are now hiring for the company below:
We are a global innovation consultancy firm. We transform organizations using methodologies invented by startups and entrepreneurs. We understand innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and that leads to the design of new products and services that impact our society. To observe future, creative trends and offer our clients the latest in innovation, we have partnerships with the journals MIT Technology Review and Harvard Business Review, property of the prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University respectively. We serve our clients with a diverse team with experience in countries like Spain, France, the United States, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile.
We help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions division we accelerate problems with technology solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs.
We are looking for a UX intern to join our team in Madrid.
• Preparation of commercial presentation for technology products and services that are commercialized by the company.
• Elaboration of technical and economic proposals tailored to the customers’ needs and the products/services offered.
• Dialogue between the technical and commercial team.
• Advanced user in tools such as Photoshop, Ilustrator or similar.
• High knowledge of HTML and web layout.
• UX, IU, HCI and customer discovery knowledge.
• Ability to generate deliverables such as: Blueprints, Journey maps, User Stories, Personas, User Cases, Interviews, Wireframes, KPIs, Taxonomies, Heuristics, Surveys, Usability Test, Card Sorting, A/B Test.
• One year of professional experience related to UX.
• Studies related to the position (Engineering, Arts, etc)
• Passionate about technology (web, mobile, wearables and innovation)
• Analitical approach and detail oriented