UX Designer - Berlin (f/m)
Full-time position in a unique FinTech startup
You heart is racing when you think of shaping groundbreaking consumer applications that aim for millions of users and a maximized disruption? Your mind is spinning with creativity when designing brand-new products? Then keep on reading!
Your playing field at Gini
Your tasks at Gini will allow you to continuously develop on a professional and personal level. You will:
- Be an integral part of a radically new mobile shopping experience app from conception to roll-out and beyond
- Optimize our UX permanently with the help of user labs and data analysis, to create truly outstanding products
- You step into the shoes of the end user and represent him in product discussions
- Design beautiful pixel-perfect graphics, which our mobile developers can effortlessly turn into applications
- Design highly intuitive screens for easy use
Your profile must-haves
- You have at least 1 year (more is definitely a plus) of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer
- You know your tools by heart and the creation of designs and wireframes is pure joy for you
- You live and breathe the current design guidelines of the mobile platforms (iOS, Android), but still manage to create a uniform brand image
- You have a degree in communication design or interaction design (or good reasons not to have one)
Your profile nice-to-haves
- You are familiar with the development of mobile software and have even written a code or two
- You easily connect with different personalities – whether it is in German or English
You as part of the Gini team
Driven by our desire to free mankind from paperwork, Gini is united in a unique startup culture. We strive for a gigantic vision – therefore we only go after the smartest minds.
You will work together with the most brilliant developers and continue to build on cutting-edge technologies. Together we will build a personal assistant that is getting smarter and smarter - and make people’s lives ever more enjoyable.
You will be a part of the growing Gini family with world-famous customers (e.g., UniCredit Group, ING-DiBa, Deutsche Post and Deutsche Bank).
We work in agile and self-organized teams, which gives you space for being creative and leaving your own personal mark.
We invite you to bring your whole self when you come to the office: your enthusiasm, personality, and passion. We will provide an environment of community, personal growth, and purpose.
Come join us and send your complete application documents directly to Anna at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not looking for the conventional copy paste cover letters. Rather, tell us about that moment in your life when you realized you wanted to be a designer and why that has not changed until today.
Gini GmbH | Wrangelstraße 25 | 10997 Berlin | www.gini.net