YAS – Join us and our users for a healthier and more active lifestyle!
We are looking for a UX Designer for our Berlin Startup focused on consumer-oriented Digital Health solutions. Our mission is to provide users an innovative mobile engagement platform that supports a healthier and more active lifestyle. Our YAS-App was successfully launched in 2016. We are now taking YAS to the next level.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AS UX DESIGNER AT YAS.LIFE MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- As part of our product team you continuously work on improving the UX for the YAS app and develop new ideas.
- You define and identify challenges of the user journey and develop ideas for solving them. You translate user needs into excellent designs by using and developing our personas.
- You will be translating complex product requirements into an easy and intuitive user flow.
- Prototyping and conducting user tests is your way of working.
- Conceptual designing of a native iOS and Android application is your comfort zone.
- Creation of wireframes, concepts, features and prototypes rocks your boat.
- The iOS Human Interface Guidelines & Material Design are part of your everyday work.
- You create delightful and intuitive user experiences with clean, impactful, and refined visual designs for our Mobile Apps.
- You help developing wireframes and prototypes for new features/products.
- You design, test and iterate our mobile products.
- You are delivering UI and visual design for ongoing design work and for development agile sprints.
- Several years of experience in UX / UI design.
- Solid know-how with Sketch and Invision or similar tools.
- Passion for great designs and empathy for customer needs.
- Proactive mindset, ready to take ownership of the design of the iOS and Android app.
- Fluent in English or German, any other European language is a plus.
- Experience with interaction design, animation, A/B testing is a plus.
- Willing to work full time in the Berlin office.
- You are a creative mind who wants to develop and implement new ideas.
- You are passionate about creating the best possible product for our users.
- You are interested in fitness, digital health or preventive healthcare topics.
- You are a “Hands-on” and a “getting things done” type.
- You are responsible, dedicated, communicative and a team player.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer you the unique opportunity of shaping a start-up in its early steps.
- You will gain valuable knowledge and skills in the product & UX area.
- Responsibility from day 1.
- Develop your own entrepreneurial skills and gain insights into product development, methodology and analytics trends.
- Being part of an awesome international team in Berlin-Mitte.
- Weekly free yoga classes and frequent team breakfasts.
Great! We want to meet you! Please get in touch and send your application to [email protected]. We are looking forward to meet you in our office or via a first skype call.