allymatch is the world’s first smart B2B matchmaking platform changing the way companies find international partnerships in the manufacturing industry. Located in Germany, the heart of advanced manufacturing, we make innovation possible by bringing partners together for collaboration. Creating something new which was never built before requires a team of dedicated and passionate people who all share the same mission – If you are eager to grow your skillset and personality in an expanding team; consider yourself as willing to learn continuously, results-driven, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and want to go for the next big step in your career, we would love to hear from you. You will be located either in Worms or Frankfurt am Main - to be discussed upon interview.
Are you an experienced UX Designer with the ability to understand business requirements and any technical limitations required for web/mobile application development? Are you lacking the adequate environment to utilize your skills to their full potential? At Allymatch, you can be part of a dynamic start-up offering you the chance to work independently and further your knowledge. We are looking for an eager individual who is determined and willing to work hard to see the success of the company, as well as themselves. If you like working in friendly multicultural environments and aren’t afraid to make contributions, please don’t hesitate to send us your application!
- Design the overall functionality of product changes and new features, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Self-driven, energetic, technical, and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
- Bachelors or Masters in related field (ex. Information architecture, Experience architecture, Computer science, Creative technology, etc.)
- Three or more years of UX design experience for web/mobile applications.
- Ability to work with team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet company needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively individually as well as in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup development environment.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with team, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Must be fluent in English; additional languages are a plus!