OnTruck is looking for aspiring young Sales Executives who'd like to join an innovative technology start-up to help change the transportation industry in Europe.
OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
Your Day to Day
- You are committed, ambitious and influential with the ability to use your unique mixture of skills, style and experience to consistently qualify and convert outbound leads through the telephone and/or email.
- Your purpose will be to acquire supply for OnTruck - the vans, trucks, lorries, and trailers that get our shippers' goods from A to B. You'll fully develop the potential of the local market through qualifying and closing opportunities across a range of market segments, from individual owner/operators up to large, national haulage firms.
- Your goal and our goal as a part of the Sales Team is to maximize conversion through a well structured internal sales process. You will also engage with the carrier network providing support and direction ensuring high retention of carriers.
- Participate in various training activities.
- University Degree, preferable but not necessary
- Proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus.
- A few years experience with most if not all of the tasks above
- Strong capacity to self-motivate
- Hands-on attitude: no job is too big or too small
- Willingness to work flexible hours with tight deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central London and Madrid. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.