The Turing Talent Tech Careers Programme is a first-of-its-kind career empowerment programme for ambitious individuals to kick start their careers in the technology industry. The programme offers high potential talents 12 months of a full-time job. It provides coaching, mentorship, and continuous development both in technical and soft skills in the duration using methodologies from McKinsey, Facebook and Harvard University.
We encourage everyone interested in this programme to apply regardless of your background and who you are because we believe talent is everywhere. As such, we strongly support diversity and inclusion. For example, 40% of our applicants are females, and more than 60% are people of colour.
The programme focuses primarily on identifying and nurturing leadership skills and growth mindset to accelerate your career trajectory in the technology industry. Our vision is to create the next generation of diversified tech leaders, and we are partnering with technology startup and world-leading organisations that share our vision.
This programme is free, and we are now accepting applications for 2020/2021 cohorts.
The Role, as a successful applicant:
You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real-world problems. Your role normally will be to work full-time on-site at (host company) our client’s location as a software developer or cybersecurity analyst. However, due to the current COVID-19 situation and resulting Government guidelines, you will be working remotely until otherwise stated.
Additionally, you will:
● Work with some of the UK's most exciting tech companies.
● Receive continuous training and development on interpersonal, leadership, and technical skills throughout the 1-year programme
● Have 1-on-1 mentorship from leaders in the technology industry
● Join a high-calibre international peer network
Tasks and Responsibilities include but not limited to, the following:
Software Development Roles (Current roles available are in C#/.NET):
● Designing, building, and maintaining enterprise software projects. In areas such as automated workflow processing and data integration services.
Cyber Security Roles:
● Implementing cybersecurity techniques to identify critical vulnerabilities of host companies' network.
● Prevent data breaches and deploy endpoint detection and prevention tools against malicious attacks.
● Bachelor's degree and above in a tech-related and/or business subject
● Can start and commit full-time to the position in 2020/2021
● Passion for technology
● Previous internship, work experience, startup, or other commercial experience in the field of technology
● Exhibit high leadership potential. We refer to leadership in the broadest sense: the action of leading a group or an organisation to create a positive impact. Be it in society, at school or in a business / professional setting. We evaluate one's track record as well as aspirations.
● Are hungry for learning opportunities and have a growth mindset
More information on www.turingtalent.org/graduates
Disclaimer: You will be employed by Turing Talent, and contracted to one of our clients working on client site.
Also, we are partnered with 100+ start-up tech companies to provide Internship Placement https://turingtalent.org/companies_all in Machine Learning, Data Science, Software Engineering and Business-Related roles.