TRAVEL MANAGEMENT (INTERN)
FULL-TIME (STARTING JANUARY OR FEBRUARY 2018)
At Flexpat, we believe that life should not be ‘fixed,’ but ‘flexible.’ Therefore, we are building a movement of people who want to live, work, and learn on their own terms. Our first step in realizing our vision is building a platform where people can combine work & travel. We provide the flexibility of exciting projects paired with guaranteed income to people wishing to combine work and travel to their dream destinations. We provide high-skilled remote professionals to fast-growing companies and startups, currently struggling to find the best tech talents.
After closing a recent investment round, Flexpat is on the look-out for a Travel Intern, to make flexpats feel at home everywhere in the world and contribute to our travel management service. Flexpat will soon launch its travel management service which will enable its flexpats to work, learn and be located in all parts of the globe.
- Be involved in building the travel management service from scratch;
- Identify and establish relationships with business partners all around the globe for the travel service;
- Identify the travel needs of our flexpats and organize and arrange trips for them all around the globe (e.g. accommodation, local travel tips, workspace, visa recommendations);
- Be the contact person for our flexpats;
- Document best practices related to our travel management service.
- Tourism and hospitality, Economics, Business Administration or similar desired;
- You like planning your holiday and finding ways to create unique holiday experiences;
- You have excellent communication skills and like to reach out to people;
- You have a hands-on, can-do attitude, with strong organization skills;
- You are available for 16+ hours for at least 5-6 months.