In this project, you will be listening short speech in Norwegian and also reviewing the displayed transcriptions (texts) to see if the audio and text are matching or not. The purpose of this task is to ensure we will not have any poor quality utterances from the dataset. Here is the key points:
- You are native or fluent in Norwegian (required to be able to listen and understand the speech and read in Norwegian).
- Currently living in Norway
- Have stable internet connection.
- Pass the simple qualification test. The qualification test includes 10 questions in total and the pass mark is 90% or above. Every candidates are allowed to submit 2nd attempt if you failed in your first attempt.
- Available to work at least 10 hours a week for the next 2-3 months.
- The task is to listen to the audio and categorise ONLY.
- The work will be done in the client's tool and your project supervisor will send you further instructions once you pass the simple qualification test.
- You will be paid per piecemeal.
Link to apply: