Telecomms Sales Specialist
VL GROUP | Liverpool City Centre
Positions: Full time & Part time available
We are VL Group, a brand new start-up company based in Liverpool City Centre with openings now available!
As a young and dynamic sales and customer acquisition company we specialise in marketing our clients brands direct to the consumer. We pride ourselves on delivering loyal, long lasting client-consumer relationships and this is always down to the positive and memorable initial experience that that customer has had with ourselves.
Due to a turbulent few months for our client as a result of Covid_19 and the need to replenish their customer base with immediate effect, we are on the lookout for vibrant and energetic self-starters to join our team of Telecomms Sales Specialists.
Our client needs no introduction and to help us in representing this house-hold name, the ideal candidate must pride themselves on their high standard of customer service skills, they are a self-motivated carrying out their work in a professional manner, they are looking for a challenge and thrive in target driven environments.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you!
Day to Day - The Role
- Working with customers on-site via a promotions, B2B or residential campaign
- Have your own territory to manage along with your team on a daily basis
- Deliver a 5* customer experience to new and existing customers
- Carry out sales transactions using a tablet
- Handle all customer queries effectively
- Competently demonstrate your Telecomms service knowledge on behalf of our client
- Providing analysis and accurate sales tracking
- Building & nurture relationships with customers leaving that positive brand experience
Do you Qualify?
- Able to commute to Liverpool City Centre
- Hungry to learn and take in all the training available
- You're a self-starter
- Eligible to work in the UK (we are unable to support Visa sponsorships)
- Pride yourself on your work ethic in a lucrative commission only earnings role
- Over 18 years of age
- Thrive when dealing with people and customers
Why VL Group?
- Brand new start-up with a vested interest in your development
- Dynamic, supportive and fun-loving team environment
- Focus on support and mentor-ship
- Cross-training in Business Development, PR and Marketing
- A combination of on the job training and in-house learning
- International and National Travel opportunities on behalf of the company
Our online interview process has begun! So if this sounds like a good fit for you, don't delay!
Apply today for consideration!
Please note all positions are Liverpool based and are offered on a self-employed basis. Up to 1 year experience in customer interaction, hospitality or retail environments can be beneficial.
Please check your contact details are up to date and our friendly HR team will be in touch if you have passed the initial screening stage.