For our innovative and dynamic team at our headquarter in Vienna we are looking for you!
Technical Writer and eLearning Specialist (m/f/d)
You are creative and linguistically competent? You are passionate about innovative technologies? You love to create user manuals by using new but also traditional media? You like to develop training concepts? You want to be our pioneer in designing and building an internal product-training-platform? Apply now!
How you spend your day with us:
- Creation and maintenance of end-user-documentation for our hardware- and software-products as well as innovative redesign of classical documentation by using interactive media mainly in English and German
- Build and design Quick Start Guides for our worldwide successful hardware products
- Design and create product trainings (video tutorials, online help, etc.) in English and German
- Set up, coordinate and support a training platform for our partners, customers and sales staff
- Coordinate translations jobs
- Maintenance and enhancement of our terminology database
- Continuous collaboration and exchange with colleagues from all departments
What you bring in:
- Your relevant work experience in creating technical documents and training materials
- Your education or experience in the field of linguistics, media technology or journalism of advantage
- Your first experience in setting up and using a training platform (eLearning) e.g. Moodle
- Your excellent linguistic and didactic skills and your ability to explain complex technical coherences in an easy and comprehensive way
- Your passion about language and terminology
- Your technical interest and fun in testing and using new media (e.g. Animation)
- Your excellent grasp of German and English language, basic knowledge in other languages of advantage
- Your professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- Your accuracy, structural way of working and commitment to deadlines
- Your high willingness to learn
- Your extraordinary communicational and organizational skills
- Your creativity and passion to proactively create something new
What we offer:
- Startup mentality as well as the stable environment of a world leading organization, offering products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips
- Working in a great and highly motivated team with room for flexibility and openness for new and creative ideas
- Employee benefits: canteen, fruits, brainfood, BBQ and team events, health-care activities, convenient public transport connection, free parking spaces, pension scheme, etc. and of course we provide you with free coffee, tea and high-quality water!
- We offer learning opportunities and room for individual development
- The minimum annual gross salary for this role amounts to € 35,000.—(38.5hrs/week). Your salary will be decided upon your experience and qualification.
Speech Processing Solutions GmbH
Human Resources - Doris Morawitz
Tel: +43 (1) 60529-4203