As part of our Hardware team you will:
- Be the contact person for all emerging questions concerning hardware and firmware
- Bring in your own ideas and customer feedback to improve our products
- Conduct error analysis and optimizations of our devices
- Implement improvements and automatizations together with our different teams
- Test hardware and firmware
- Execute data base queries to analyze and improve our quality of service
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (IoT and M2M)
- Ideally professional experience in Testing/Quality Assurance
- Experience with database querying language (ideally with MongoDB)
- Ideally experience with firmware development (micro controller)
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Proactive, self-sufficient and eager to learn
- Structured working method
- Passion for new technologies
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR "PAW"SOME EMPLOYEE
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences.The yearly gross salary is between € 25,000 and € 42,000 on a full-time basis.
APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLESASE: