We’re looking for talented and motivated people to join our team!
Smartfrog is a tech startup focused on the “Internet of Things”, which is about making everyday objects more intelligent and connected to the internet, enabling the user to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly, so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, more efficient and more secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
• A dynamic office environment at an international tech startup in the heart of Berlin
• The chance to help build an exciting new brand and develop new products
• A young and agile business with flat hierarchies
• Great potential to develop your career
• Flexible hours and working arrangements
• Attractive compensation package
Start: ASAP; fulltime
• Work closely with our management and development team to implement various white label projects with different partner companies
• Work as an interface between product development and business development
• Consult partners about our technical framework
• Draft, consolidate and implement product and project strategies
• Design efficient processes and help integrate them into practice
• 2+ years proven working experience in a technical environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Process Engineering or equivalent course
• Good intuition in web design, IT architecture and usability
• You work in a proactive, consequent and precise manner and flourish in an agile environment
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Fluent in English and German both written and spoken
How to apply
Are you interested in joining the Smartfrog team? Please send us your application including salary expectations and with your portfolio (github, websites) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us also know how you found us.
We are excited to get to know you!
Contact: Mr. Rainer Wendland