Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the team
You will be part of a young and growing Customer Support team that has doubled in size in the past 12 months. Reporting into the Customer Support Manager, your team is working remotely from different states in the US and you would be flexible to work varying hours: ideally you'd be able to start working late(r) hours on Pacific Time Zone. Your team members are a mix of technical and non-technical Support Advocates. Our Tech Advocates have taken ownership of additional responsibilities in recent months which adds to the challenge, diversity and opportunities within this role.
About the Role
Are you kind of a geek, with some coding skills that surprise people at parties? Are you great at explaining technical things in a simple way? Do you enjoy helping people out and solving unique problems? Are you self-motivated, driven, and ambitious? If so, it’s time we talked. Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation online forms. And we’re growing fast. We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated Customer Advocates to join our team remote team based in the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to general and technical user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels. (Other channels, such as Skype and phone, might be needed in the future.)
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the Dev team, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Success team such as contributing to department level OKR’s
What we are looking for:
- You are based in the US
- Experience working in customer facing roles in the software industry
- Good Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to troubleshoot basic issues using in-browser developer tools (Mostly Chrome)
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries
These would be great:
- You have 1+ years of experience in Tech Support, preferably supporting Web Applications.
- You know how to use restful APIs and understand how they work.
- You’re familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other tracking tools
- You’ve worked in SaaS or tech startup
- You’re familiar with Incident Management Processes
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5 M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.