CTO / Co-founder / Solutions Architect
Remote - Traveling included - up to 20% company equity
- •ability to set up and manage software product development;
- •significant (from 3 years) development background (ideally full-stack);
- •knowledge of Git (git-flow) and experience with REST and real-time APIs
- •basic English
- •functional programming;
- •team recruitment interviews;
- •deployment and infrastructure set up* (optional)
- •product development strategy and planning;
- •work on innovative new project from Phase 1.1;
- •challenging and ambitious tasks;
- •remote work with regular traveling for team meetings and workshops;
- •opportunity to change the world 😉
- •equity and salary upon discussion with a successful candidate;
About company and projects
Our company is the youngest family member of the Invent-group in Germany and Estonia. Since 2000 we consult and re-finance businesses in hospitality and tourism branch. As a result, we have been developed concepts of the several interconnected software products for this industry and are now building a strong team to make them real.
The projects will disrupt the traveling industry and let everyone personalise their choice of the destination and improve their traveling experience. Our clients are hotels, restaurants, activity centres, wellness, tourism businesses, etc. Our end-users are all travellers! Imagine a software that knows your taste, travel-type, preferences, hobbies, allergies, and budget - and helps you find the next best trip, get offers for accommodation and activities, and so much more.
Sounds exciting? Ambitious? We are already launching the first product of the invent-family!
We need a reliable, passionate technical co-founder to make our C-level team fully competent for the business success. And once you see our business plan - you’ll know it’s a unicorn in all meanings 🙂
Beata Zubaka, Partner and CDO
Jörg Langhof CEO