We’re an energetic team of innovators working on an augmented reality application to introduce kids to robotics! Having tested our prototypes with hundreds of kids we are convinced augmented reality is the future. You will become part of a passionate team that is focused on making robotics accessible to all. Our advisors include world-class ETH Professors, world-famous founders and top Silicon Valley investors.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Unity technical artist to join our team in Zurich. You will implement the look, style, theme and aesthetics for an exciting and educational AR mobile app. Working closely with the design team, you will develop a unique visual style that blends the digital and real world. You will experiment and customise lighting, shaders, particles systems and effects to prototype and test visual languages. You will also prepare, enhance and optimise assets for production. This is a unique opportunity to creatively explore the latest AR technology and develop a stunning visual language that will inspire and educate kids.
What we offer – what is in it for you?
- The chance to join a fast-growing startup committed to shaping the future of education.
- An exceptional opportunity to define and implement the look and style of an AR app.
- The chance to develop a unique visual language that captivates kids.
- A competitive salary and attractive equity-option plan.
- A central modern office in Zürich, 5 min walk from the main train station.
Role & Responsibilities – what will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the design team to develop a unique AR visual style.
- Asset customisation and optimisation for AR mobile apps.
- Implement post-processing effects.
- Shader construction, prototyping and customisation.
- Particle system customisation and extensions.
- Experimentation with effects techniques and tools.
Requirements – we’re looking for a 3D artist who…
- Has 2+ years’ professional experience as a Technical Artist working on mobile games/apps.
- Has delivered at least 1 title to the App Store/Play Store.
- Has created stunning, compelling and unique visual styles.
- Is an expert and experienced working in Unity.
- Has a strong understanding of art fundamentals and visual design.
- Has fanatic attention to detail.
- Is fluent in English.