Do you have a passion for car / the automotive industry? Are you an organization and multitasking pro? Are you ready to start your career in an up and coming car company that is shaping the future and growing fast?
Do you speak Swedish? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our partner is on a mission to change mobility forever. We're a generation that craves hassle-free options that are flexible, straightforward, and sustainable.
In their company, being bold is in their DNA, and they are constantly challenging themselves to give their customers the complete freedom to move when and where they want.
- They were founded in 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden and have been growing at a fast pace ever since.
- They have branches in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.
- They have great success and they are switching up the market by using the direct-to-consumer sales model, in contrast to the traditional dealership model.
- This means that make the experience of having a car hassle free by taking over the administrative part of owning a car.
- They provide you with a car, take care of the insurance for the car, the maintenance, etc.
Most of the customers have a monthly based membership which also allows them to have more freedom should their financial situation change and they are no longer in a position to finance the membership then they can cancel it.
This allows complete flexibility which is ideal especially during these uncertain times.
They describe themselves as follows "This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience."
Working hours 9AM-6PM (Monday-Friday) incl. break
This position offers a hybrid option of working 50% from at home and 50% from the office.
Their future team colleague should have
- At least two years of experience working as a customer service agent or similar job
- Great attention to detail
- A GREAT service mindset
- A secondary-level education or higher
- Good computer skills
- You are a (near-)native Swedish-speaker (C1 / C2)
- An excellent command of the English language
- Ping pong skills appreciated but not mandatory (yes the game)
- Living in / around Maastricht or willing to move to this area
- Priority will be given to those who can start sooner, with our earliest start date being November 1st.
The Perks and Benefits of this job
Sure, they have all the basics in place like pension and insurances as well as wellness allowance etc. But that's not the reason you choose them You want to work with them because you will :
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50 / 50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Kart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, after work get together etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds : a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. They're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact!
Our partner is not into strict hierarchy, but they do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. They've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth.
If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, They think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience!