We are hiring!
Fancy working for an IT-focused startup but not very keen on large bureaucratic companies? … we thought so! Come join our international team at Veebeedee. We are hiring!
We’re looking for a chatty Sales Advisor with an interest for IT and curiosity for the world of security. You don’t fear the phone and will strive to deliver product objectives on behalf of our client.
The new Sales Advisor will take full ownership of the project, building loyalty between our main client and its partners, understanding clients’ needs, overcoming objections, introducing clients to new solutions whilst identifying opportunities to deliver a sale and an excellent service.
Our company is young and full of talent. We love to empower our employees, allowing everyone to learn and develop skills, whilst providing regular in-house training and support. You will join us in our bright offices in Arroios.
- Startup mentality, small teams
- OTE €18,000 gross per annum (80% base, 20% bonus)
- Monday-to-Friday, no weekends hurray
- 8am to 5pm - 1hour break
- Competitive salary, higher than average
- Delicious treats (sometimes homemade - our training manager’s wife is Lisbon’s best baker - don’t take our word for it)
- Regular team activities
- Minimum administration, we focus on results!
Plenty for you to do!
- Make outbound sales calls to build meaningful relations with existing or new partners, determine their needs and objections and find or quote relevant products or solutions;
- Become a specialist of Cisco & Tech Data or Apple partner tools, certifications, programs and promotions;
- Build meaningful relations with partners, determine their needs and objections and find relevant products or solutions;
- Onboard partners to the client's enablement program and monitor their progress;
- Introduce selected partners to marketing campaigns;
- Provide support helping resellers navigate programs to maximize everyone’s profit.
Our dream candidate
This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven, determined individual. You thrive in a competitive environment and enjoy a challenge.
Previous experience in sales and outbound calling is welcome but not essential. We are very happy to give an opportunity to anyone motivated and willing to learn.
Calling and speaking over the phone is your thing.
You are a fluent Swedish speaker, and comfortable with English too.
If this sounds like you, do apply. Come join us, you won’t look back 🙂
Preference will be given to candidates located in Portugal.